He walked closer to her and stared at the scar, both her lips had cuts, but they healed and it seems like someone has tried to slice her head open but couldn't, thanks saints they didn't touch any bone.

but she still looked beautiful, he knew she would find her scar cool when she woke up since she grew up reading about pirates, etc, that thought itself made him smile.

"wake up, Z." with that he offered Inej his arm, who immediately took it and asked Jesper what happened in worry as soon as they walked out, Nina following close behind.

Zaria did as told, she fluttered her eyes open and groaned in pain, her legs dangled off the table as she yawned, looking down she frowned at the brown shorts, a clean bandage wrapped around her thigh.

"Did I die?" looking around the unfamiliar place she tried to remember what happened, the wooden floor, the lantern, the sound of waves... Zaria rolled her eyes immediately, "oh yeah, stupid heist didn't let me die."

She still wore the white ripped shirt and just as she looked back down to her bare feet, she shivered at the cold, landing on the floor with a small thud she winced at the pain in her thigh for landing too hard.

making her way towards the bucket filled with water, Zaria washed her face and then her hair desperately wanting to get rid of the blood and dirt, then she grabbed some clothes from her luggage who was in the room.

'why the fuck is my luggage here?' she thought with a frown before grabbing her clothes, this place was freezing and the shorts didn't help either, putting on some black high-waist pants, a white blouse, and a navy blue sweater Vest on top she grabbed one of her ribbons and put her hair in a high ponytail.

Making sure the dagger is secure in her raven hair, Zaria walked out of the room as slowly as possible since her leg still hurt a little bit, "Wylan? Do you have anything sweet, some chocolate?" 

Everyone fell silent, It was a stone grey day, the sea a bleak slate broken up by whitecaps, the sky pleated with thick ripples of cloud. A hard wind filled the sails, carrying the little boat over the waves. 

Nina, Wylan, and Jesper yelled her name in unison and all rushed towards her making her take a step back in concern, Jesper was the first to reach since he had long legs and pulled her into a tight embrace.

Zaria smiled and wrapped her arms around him as tightly, Jesper was tall so he had to lean in and crouch a bit to hug her better, Zaria only wrapped her arms around his waist.

She chuckled at the sight of grey eyes sparkling like a diamond as tears covered them, "Stop it, please." she said not wanting to cry if he does, Jesper nodded and wiped his eyes like a child.

Giving him one last hug she turned to Wylan who had the brightest grin on his lips, Zaria almost cried at how adorable he is, "it's good to see you okay!" he said, shooting her another smile that made his eyes sparkle like the sun.

"Oh, Jesper! your boyfriend is adorable!" she exclaimed cupping Wylan's cheeks who immediately reddened at her words before pulling the younger boy into an embrace.

"My what?!"

Kaz watched in the background in pure awe, a small smile on his lips to see the girl beam angelically as she hugged Wylan as if he was her son, saints she is absolutely stunning.

Then, Nina melted as soon as Zaria hugged her, blushing like a drunk woman and smiling until her eyes disappeared, Inej glanced over her shoulder at Kaz who was still staring.

"Saints Kaz, it's very scary seeing you like this." The small smile disappeared and was placed with a glare as he turned to the Suli girl who leaned against the railing smirking.