The End of the World

The world is ending, a supermassive cosmic event is about to occur that is going to destroy the universe.

The mushroom kingdom is understandably wrought with panic, everybody senses the impending doom. Some choose to panic, and some choose to use their remaining time wisely...

Luigi, Elastagirl, judy hopps, and shrek, an unlikely cast of characters, go to bowser’s castle, and quickly find their way to his dark, damp, sweaty sex dungeon, adorned with spiky turtle dildoes and barrels of lube. They didn’t even discuss, they all just instinctively know that they wanted to spend their final moments in one last bout of hedonistic pleasure.

Shrek grabbed judy with his giant green hands and said “I’m about teh destroy yer rabbit hole, lasseh” before disrobing her and himself, revealing his girthy, green, veiny, two foot long erection. Judy said “oh my god, there’s no way that’ll fit in me,” to which shrek replied “i’ll make it fit, lasseh.” Shrek grabbed some of bowser’s lube and coated himself with it, then grabbed judy like a fleshlight and inserted himself into her. Judy couldn’t even speak, just blissful moans.

Meanwhile, Elastagirl and Luigi quickly undress eachother and jump onto the bed, rolling around while sensually kissing. Elastagirl asks luigi “are you ready to lay your pipe in me like it’s the last thing we do?” to which luigi replies “lets’a go!” He bent her over the bed and thumbed her before laying the pipe. “Mama mia, thats’a tight pussi” Elastagirl used her power to thicken her already voluptuous body. She then wrapped her whole body around luigi like a cocoon while he’s still inside her, and moves herself up and down along luigi’s surprisingly large dick till they both moan and finish in ecstasy. Elastagirl then forms a hammock for luigi, and they share a joint, courtesy of bowser for leaving it laying around.

Back to shrek and judy, he’s been absolutely wrecking both her holes while judy can still barely speak, after all, his dick is literally rearranging her insides. Her body very noticeably bulges as he moves her back and forth along himself. He moves her faster and faster, with judy panting during it, till shrek yells  “GET OUT OF MAH SWAMP!!” as he finishes, releasing an unholy amount of his sticky, ogre goo inside judy’s stomach.

Shrek carries judy to the elastagirl hammock and lays down with luigi. Then, one last idea came to shrek’s mind. With impending doom, his idea is something he’s never tried. He takes judy, covers her in lube, and shoves her up his ass. She squirms around for several minutes, till she’s able to massage one last ogre-sized load out of shrek’s prostate, completely covering luigi and elastagirl, dousing their lit blunts.

The universe then collapses and comes to an abrupt, ignominious end.

Or wait, does it?