5. 🔞

The next day:

Y/n pov:

I woke up at 5 am since I had a really weird dream . I was dreaming about someone touching me inappropriately I couldn't see their face since it was dark when I started moving and woke up actually I didn't feel anything. It was weird it was like someone actually toughed me irl but when I woke up there was no one there.
Anyways I got up and took a shower.
Today it was Sunday so I had no school and I decided to ask sir if I can go out with my friends.

I took a shower and went outside and went to my closet to get a lingerie since sir told me to wear those

The lingerie:

I wore my uniform and I put my hair up and went downstairs

It was 6 am and sir was about to wake up in 30 minutes so I decided to make breakfast now.

Taehyung pov:

I was in my room after running away from y/n room. I was touching her breasts and her legs. I couldn't hold myself anymore so I went to her room.
I can't control it still.

"What is happening to me? Why can't I controll myself? " he said

That's it i laid down on my bed and started pleasuring myself imagining y/n small hands pleasuring me.

This went out for 40 minutes

Y/n pov:

I made the food and checked the time, it was 6 and 40.i panicked and thought of he fell asleep he would be late to work and I would get yelled at for not waking him up.
I went upstairs running. I knocked on the door and no one answered so I opened the door. I saw...... OMG HE IS PLEASURING HIMSELF.
I panicked didn't know what to do the window was a little open and because the door was open the door slammed shut because of the wind.
I got scared and looked back.

Taehyung pov:

I was pleasuring myself until I heard a door slam. I look down since my head was tilted back.
I saw y/n starting in my room.

She saw me and and looked away.

"S-sir I'm so sorry I knocked but you didn't answer, I thought you were asleep and that you would be late for work I'm so so-"

"Come here princess" I cut her off

"What?" she asked

I got up and walked towards her and turn her around making her hit the the wall.

"You know the rules... Right? "

"Y-yes"she said

" and one of them is, "you will do what I say".... Right? "

"That is right sir"

"Good girl,now you will stay quiet "

"Ok sir" she said.