4. ⚠

THE NEXT DAY

A/n pov:

You woke up pretty tired you dress up did your hair and added slightly bit of makeup. You got out of your room and prepare breakfast for you and taehyung.

15 min later.....

You set up the table and waited for taehyung to go outside. A while later you see him rushing out.

Y/n: sir won't you ea-

Taehyung:y/n I have work now you eat and go to school. I'll eat at work

Y/n: ok sir whatever you say.

He went out the door and you sat down to eat.
After eating you got up and left for school after washing the dishes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
At school:

Everything went normal untill someone ruined it.

Y/n: hey guys I will go to the bathroom wait for me here I'll come back immediately.

Ningning:do you want us to come with you?

Y/n: no it's ok I'll go alone.

Chaeryoung:ok well go to the cafeteria meet us there.

Y/n:ok

You started walking to the bathroom until someone pulled your hand and took you to an empty classroom

??? :hey beautiful , I missed you so much. Why don't you give me a kiss?

Y/n: wtf Kai. I know I'm beautiful but you can't just pull me into a classroom and ask me for a kiss that you know you will never get.

Kai: I like how confident you are. And I know that I can get a kiss from you.

He leaned in and you slapped him across the face.
He starts smiling. You look at him disgusted.

Y/n:don't you ever do that ever again you got it.

He smirks

Kai:don't worry princess, one day I will make you mine.

He also left the classroom and went to his friends which he surprisingly had.

You left the classroom and went to the cafeteria.

Other than Kai bothering you, everything else went good that school day.
You got an A in chemistry class and you were glad about it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After school:

Han:hey btw y/n did you ask your boss for Sunday?

Y/n : no I'll ask when I'll go home.

Jay runs up to you and hugs you. You didn't see him the whole day since he was not there for lunch and breaks and you also didn't have classes with him.

Jay: happy birthday y/niee

Y/n: thank you jay.

Everyone says happy birthday and you all went to your homes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
At home:

Y/n pov:

I walk into the living room and see taehyung sitting down with only boxers. I immediately look away and hear him giggle .

Taehyung:you can look at me darling.
I don't mind. Plus this is ur birthday present.

Y/n mind:OMG I completely forgot that it was my birthday

Y/n: t-thank you sir b-but I don't really need presents.

Taehyung: oh you do darling. Now come sit next to me.

I stood there not moving

Taehyung: do u want to loose your job? When I say you come here you will fucking come here.

I walked there and he pulled me to the couch.

Taehyung:listen y/n, I really can't hold myself back anymore I really want to fuck you so bad.

A/n pov:

Little did everyone know. You actually liked him. U liked how he was rude but not rude. You liked how he treated you and you didn't know why. These last 2 days you have been dreaming of you two doing some unholy stuff and every time you would wake up you would be wet.

You got interrupted by a sudden kiss on your lips.
You started kissing him back knowing it was taehyung.
He covered over you while you were sat on the couch.
He then picked you up and you put your legs around his waist while his hands were on your ass.
He tool you to your bedroom and layed you down still not breaking the kiss.

Be then broke the kiss and looked into your lustful eyes.
He then smiled and pecked your lips and started kissing your neck going more and more down to your shoulder.

He then got up and started undressing you.
When you tried to help he put your hands above your head and took something out of the bedside table.

You heard a click over your head and you looked up seeing handcuffs on your hands.

You then look back at him and he smiles.

He goes more and more down to your body reaching your naked boobs after taking the bra off of them.
He starts kissing , licking and sucking them.

You moan loudly and then he says.

Taehyung: miss wake up, wake up miss.

Then you woke up finding yourself in the bus that you got on to go to your home .

Driver: miss you fell asleep and then started..... Started making weird noises.

Y/n: oh ok I'm sorry I'll get off now.

This time you actually got home and didn't see taehyung there.
You let a sigh of relief and then the whole day passed with you being home alone.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

{AUTHOR'S NOTE}
Hey guys this is the author and today it's actually my birthday so I decided to make this a little bit more spicier.

I hope you like this chapter and I know I'm annoying for saying this but

If you have any idea and want me to add something or someone in the story feel free to tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and

I PURPLE YOU 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
━━━━━━━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━━━━━━━