{7}

Previously~~

Jin=*eyes turning dark*we have our ways to make her accept us *dark voice*

Ab aage😂~~

Author's pov

You turned towards the other side just to see 7 boys in which one is jungkook and 4 girls you got excited to see them and hugged them while saying.

Narya(you)=unnieee I missed you so much but you not even called me and when I tried to call you your phone was like INCOMING CALL IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THIS NUMBER*imitating the caller girl*(mujhe pata nahi kya kehte h usse so please adjust ok lovelies)

BLACKPINK started laughing while seeing your behaviour and you pouted while saying .

Narya=why are you all making fun of me I am not talking to you bye*angry cute pout*

Jisso=oh my baby why are you so cute. Don't be angry on us we are sorry for laughing on you .

Lisa=yes pleasue forgive uss baby.

Jennie=My baby I just came here to meet you and you are being angry on me what I can do *fake crying*

Rose=Baby will you not forgive us*puppy eyes*

Narya=Don't look at me like that ok ok I forgive you all .

Jisso=aww my baby thankyou so much.

Narya=But Jennie Unnie you know only you lisa and Rose unnie came here to meet me but someone else came here to meet someone hmmm*teasing tone*

After hearing your talks(baaten) jisso's become a human 🍅.

Narya=see see someone is blushing hmm*teasing more*

Jisso=s-shut up Narya*becoming more red*

They all started laughing seeing her red face.

BTS pov~~

After talking to dad she turned towards us our heart skip a beat we thought she was going to talk to us but she went to our sisters and hugged them and pouted while saying she missed them but somehow we felt jealous of our sister what is this feeling is this love . If it is than baby you will be our no matter what . We will make you ours😏.

Narya pov
After talking to my unnie and buddy I felt as if someone was staring at me I turned just to see 7 boys staring at me Omg why are they staring at me wait don't tell me I didn't introduced myself to them aaargh why I am so dumb they must be thinking that I am mannerless person aaah ok now introduce yourself narya.

Me=ahm ahm*clears throat* so let me introduce myself I am Narya shinghania nice to meet you all.

They kept staring at me are they fools it's there turn to introduce I only know one of them it's jungle book yes he is jungle book wait I may ask them to introduce themselves.

Me=emmm jungle book ask your friends to introduce themself.

After listening to me every one started to laugh but why are they laughing did I said something wrong.wait let me ask them.

Me=why are you all laughing did I said something wrong.*eyebrows crashed together*

Jisso=ba-baby*laughinghard*he is n-not jungle book he is jungkook.

Lisa=*laughing*oooh god baby why are you so cute*pinching your cheeks*

Ohhh god whyyyyyyyy just why it always happens to me why I always embarrass myself infront of others.

Me=*embarrassed face*ohh I am so sorry I didn't mean to say that but- sorry so sorry *bowing several times*

Then Jungle Book I mean jungkook said .