{6}

Previously~~~

You bumped into someone you were about to fall you closed your eyes to feel the pain but you didn't feel anything so you slowly opened your eyes just to see

Present~~

A man was holding you by your waist preventing you from falling .for you the position was awkward but somehow you want to be in his embrace for rest of your life you feel protected in his arm. so to get out from the awkward situation you cleared you throat . Then that man made you stand on your feet .

 Then that man made you stand on your feet

Narya=eem Thankyou so much Mr??

??=Jungkook *expression less face*

Narya=Thankyou Mr jungkook .(yee aadmi ke anadar kuch bhawanae nahi h kya ese kyu ghur raha h)So who are you and what are you doing hear??

Jungkook (jk)=I am Mr Kim's sons I had came hear for the engagement purpose I guess and what's your name miss?

Narya=ohh sorry sorry my name is Narya Singhania daughter of (y/f/n) .

Jungkook=*staring at her intensely*..........

Narya=*feeling awkward*emm I think we should go inside*went from there more like running*

Jungkook pov

Me and my hyungs came in Mr Singhania mansion along with my family My dad my sister's and so called step sisters and step mom. I just hate those bitches it's not because they are my step family but because they are sluts and gold diggers. Bloody bi**he's .

We all went infront of the door and ringed the bell but I got a call from my secretary for some important business so I excused myself and went away from their

As I was walking while talking in the garden I got bumped into someone and that person was going to fall but held his/her waist than I show an angle infront of me she was so beautiful I had never seen such a beautiful girl in my dam life her button nose her cheery lips which I want to taste so badly her eyes were closed so I am not able to see her eyes but she slowly opened her eyes they are so beautiful I can stare at her eyes for my whole life I was staring at her but she cleared her throat.
(Then app sab ko pata h kya hua☺️I am not gonna write that conversation because it will become boring)
Then she ran away from there she was looking so cute while running ohh babygirl you had done a mistake of coming infront of me now I am not gonna leave you babygirl just wait .
(Le ismme bhi ussi ki galti hey bhagwan yaha par kese log h har koi ek dusre ki galati ka ilzaam ek dusre pe dalne lagte h 😖)