{5}

Next day~~~

At Narya's place.

Authors pov

A girl woked up by the sound of its alarm .she got up lazily from her bed and went inside her bathrom to do her morning routine.
__________________________________

Your dress

Your hair

You didn't do any makeup natural beauty you know 😉

You went downstairs to do your breakfast and not forgetting that today your brothers engagement is going to get fixed without even your knowing so you are going to do acting that you're angry

(Author =galati toh tumhari he thi 🙄kyu silent pe kar rakha tha.
Narya=But-
Author=but what huh!! don't tell me that it was not your fault I not saying too much because in your life there is already coming many chaos.
Narya=*confused*huh author what are you talking about.
Author=nothing sweetheart continue your drama
Narya=But-
Author=*vanished in thin layer*)

Narya=*scoffs*whatever🙄

Dinning area

Narya=papaaa !*pout*

Y/d=yes princess what happened why are you pouting my baby. Is their something wrong did somebody hurted did you get hurt anywhere.

Narya=calm down papa it's just I am angry on you and mama and offcourse that monster.

Y/d=what happened princess did I had done something wrong.

Narya=yes you are going to fix dudi's (raghav)engagement without even asking me it's not good*angry pout*.

Y/d=princess we called you several times but you didn't picked up the call that's why but if you don't want this engagement than we can cancel it.

Narya=No No papa it's just I was joking don't cancel the engagement but I have heard that they are Kim industries owner sister. But I didn't get the full information.