Namseok

*Flashback*

Namjoon's point of view:

I was walking down the school hall when I suddenly tripped and fell on top of someone but I didn't see who it was because I had my eyes closed.
I slowly open my eyes to see who it is, I look at the person's eyes and I slowly realize that it's Jung Hoseok. WAIT, IT'S JUNG HOSEOK!! I NEED TO GET UP!
I get up from the position we were in and apologize immediately. I gather my things that fell on the floor and made my way to leave quickly. I put my things in the locker and went to the school cafeteria. I grabbed something to eat and went outside the school. I sit on the bench where I usually sit and start eating my food. The weather is really nice today. As I was eating I didn't realize someone was walking towards me, the person approaches me and sits next to me on bench. I didn't bother to look at who it is and continued eating.

"Yo, you dropped this when you fell, earlier"

I look at the person's hand and saw the necklace that my mother gave me 5 years ago, the necklace means a lot to me. I snatched the necklace from his hand and put in my pocket.

"Chill there, cutie"

Ugh this person is annoying. I look up and saw Jung Hoseok. Why do I keep seeing him??

Well, Hoseok is the bad boy of the whole school and is known to be mean. I avoid people like him because I don't want trouble.

"What do you want, Hoseok?" I ask

"You. I want you, Namjoon-ah. I've been wanting you for a while now. I like you, Joon. I never really got the chance to tell you this but, here I am, telling you"

He sounds lowkey serious. I also like him but I've always avoided my feelings towards him. Should I tell him?

"I also like you-"

"Sounds great! Now come with me" He said and dragged me to his car.

*End of Flashback*

Third person's point of view:

"And that is how I and and your father started dating, kids" Namjoon said and leaned on his husband's shoulder.

"Dada, was daddy a bad boy?"

"No honey, people just called him that back then because he was very popular"

"Aha"

————–

I was going to put "and that's how I met your father" but they already met and knew each other😃😃

Anygays

Thank y'all for 10k views😍😻

Love yourselves and take care, BYEEEEe