Chapter 7

A/N: I'm gonna be posting the rest of the book all at once.. I just feel like is so yeah..
-----
Tegan's blue eyes flew open and she looked around at her surrounding. Bri's room? She didn't remember going to bed last night so how did she get here? She stretched and accidentally hit something, or someone, in the face.

'Ow.' They grunted in their sleep.

Tegan knew that voice to well; Steve Rogers. Did she sleep with Steve and not even know? God, that would be something for Bri to hold over her. She looked over and saw Steve fully clothes and above the covers. That's a good sign. Slowly, she got out of bed and saw that she too was fully clothed.

'Steve, don't you work today?' She whispered.

He turned over and buried his face in the pillow, little did he know Bri has a drooling habit. Tegan walked over to his side of the bed and nudged him.

'Ten more minutes.' He mumbled.

'Steve, the world can't wait ten minutes for you to save it.' She whispered.

His eyes shot open and he sat up.

'Who needs saving?' He said hastily.

Tegan suppressed a giggle.

'You are if Fury finds out you're late.'

Steve groaned but got out of bed and stretched.

'I'll come by later if you want.' He said grabbing his jacket.

It was mid November so the weather was nippy.

'That'd be nice.' Tegan said smiling.

'Where'd Bri go anyways?' Steve asked looking around.

Tegan realized for the first time that the owner of the house she was in was no where to be seen.

'You don't think she finally fell for Stark do you?' Tegan asked smirking.

'She came by yesterday so I doubt she would go back to work.' Steve said smirking back at her.

She walked him to the door and they awkwardly stood there. Tegan was the worst at goodbyes and it didn't help that Steve wasn't any better. Steve leaned down slightly and Tegan went on her tip toes and they met in the middle.

'Have a good day at work.' Tegan said as she blushed slightly.

She closed the door and touched her lips. She just kissed Steve Rogers. Tegan squealed with happiness and jumped back into bed filled with giddy happiness. Steve walked a few steps and stopped when he heard a sudden noise from the door he had just left.

'HE KISS ME!' He heard Tegan yell.

He smiled to himself before hopping onto his motorcycle and driving to S.H.I.E.L.D.

*

'Relax.' Bri said to herself as she got ready.

She felt beyond nervous about what would happen when she faced Tony. It's not like he could do anything, unless he fired her. She pushed the thought away and stepped out of her room. The main area that Tony and her kissed in yesterday was empty so she walked towards her work area.

'Morning, De Mel.' A voice said from her desk causing her to jump.

Tony sat in her chair with his feet on her desk sipping a cup of coffee. She blushed at the sight of him but quickly covered it up.

'Good morning, Mr Stark.'

He winced at the name.

'De Mel, call me Tony. My father went my Mr Stark and I'm not nearly as old as him yet.'

Bri smiled slightly before walking behind her work area.

'Do you want to move so I can finish my work?' She asked raising her brow.

'I was thinking we could go for some breakfast first.'

Bri felt herself go red. She can't be feeling this way, she doesn't like him.

'You've already got your coffee and I'm not hungry so I think it would be best if I just stayed in.'

Tony stood so that they were only inches apart.

'Miss De Mel, as your boss I am telling you to go out for breakfast.' He said firmly.

She looked away from his gaze knowing that as much as she tried to resist, it she would melt under his intense stare.

'Let's go then.' She said grabbing her coat and pulling it on.

Tony smirked in success and grabbed her hand before she could object. She was having a internal battle with her emotions and was on the verge of letting one take over the other. She received death glares from many woman as they passed but Tony didn't seem to notice.

'Are we taking Timothy or Betty?' He asked once they reached his private garage.

'Erm, Timothy?' She said even though she wasn't sure what she was agreeing to.

He grinned and grabbed a set of keys off the rack before leading her to a lime green lambo.

'You're outrageous.' She said as he helped her into the extravagant car.

'You love it though.' He replied before getting into his own seat.

They sped off and Bri thought she was going to die.