Chapter 9 - Trickster (Ⅰ)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

''Thank you Nino! Just trust me for today!''

[ 5 Minutes Later ]

Somehow we managed to get to the building, it's not really a tall building, but the roof sees the place where the fireworks will be thrown very well. I wonder how Yotsuba is doing...

''Is this the place Nino?''I asked.

''Yes, the rooftop shouldn't be locked. Let's go, Miku.''

After Miku silently approved with her head, the three of us managed to climb the stairs together and reach the roof of the building. The door was open as Nino said, so we barged in.

''We're here! Hah...'' I said...the stairs are really hard...I'm having trouble breathing...

Two figures greeted us on the roof. At the edge of the roof, they were watching the sun set side by side.

I recognize this long blond silk hair from anywhere...

''ASUKA!''

It should also be Itsuki next to him. I can't see their faces because both of them are facing out of the roof but Itsuki should have been with him from the start. They seem to be talking to each other.

''Fuutarou? / Uesugi-kun?''

When Asuka and Itsuki heard us, they turned to face us.

''HA-!!! / W-w-w-what?! / AHHHHHHHHHHH!'' All three of us had pretty much the same reaction.

''What took you so long, everyone?''

Asuka's face was covered with dried blood and veins from crying became visible under his eyes

Asuka's face was covered with dried blood and veins from crying became visible under his eyes. And there was a rather oddly shaped scar in the middle on his face...He looks...creepy.

''D-don't worry... We took care of everything.'' Itsuki said.

LOOK AT YOURSELF! Itsuki's condition... is nearly the same.

All her makeup ruined from crying and flowing make-up made Itsuki's under her eyes pitch black...The kind that rock bands do to themselves...?

''WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU TWO?!'' I asked.

''It's a long story...but we're both fine now, I swear! I'll tell you after.''

''Your forehead!...''

''Some bozo played a game wrong, heh. ITTAI-!'' Itsuki pinched Asuka's cheek with a pout on her face.

''It's good that you're both doing well, then.'' Miku said with a relieved sigh.

Meanwhile Nino was looking for the missing two, Yotsuba and Ichika.

''How did you two get here?'' Miku asked while she check upon Itsuki.

''We met Yotsuba-chan and Raiha-chan on the way and they told us what had happened. Good job that you managed to bring them in.''