Chapter Two: Werewolf Shenanigans

Começar do início

Jeremy's heart skipped a beat, and he looked at the smirk on Enzo's face. "We'll show me. Let's go," Jeremy quickly rushed the words out of his mouth. He was now excited and intrigued. Jeremy hopped into Enzo's awaiting arms, and vampire speeded to Jeremy's house (the only empty house since Kat and Davina were at the Raven Mansion) as his personal uber but on legs.

Enzo dropped a slightly dizzy Jeremy on his unmade bed, and Jer groaned and told him, "Never gets better, and I have a feeling I won't get over it anytime soon."

Enzo rolled his eyes and replied, "You'll get used to it, especially when you become a vampire."

At the idea of Jeremy becoming a vampire, all signs of dizziness and annoyance were gone, and happiness shone through. Enzo rolled his eyes again at his boyfriend. He was so excited to become a vampire; it was a little concerning. 

But that's just how strong their love was for one another. Enzo could understand, considering his feelings were amplified because he was a vampire. 

"I can't wait-" Jeremy started but was cut off by Enzo's lips. "No more talking, more stripping and fucking, please," he replied. It was date night (day), and he wanted his boyfriend naked and not clothed; they got in the way.

Jeremy nodded happily like a puppy, followed Enzo's request (more like a demand), and took his shirt off, showcasing his hard-earned abs. Enzo smirked and pushed him roughly, making Jeremy lie on the bed. 

Enzo trailed his fingers over his warm skin and left love bites trailing from his neck to his v line. Enzo nibbled on Jeremy's skin, leaving bruised hickeys behind. He was a hard, bitter considering. 

Enzo hastily undid Jeremy's belt and unzipped his pants that were keeping his desert confined. He pulled them off as Jeremy lifted his hips, leaving him in nothing.

Jeremy pouted at Enzo and said, "I feel a little undressed", pointily looking at Enzo's clothed body. Enzo shredded his layers, leaving him naked like Jeremy. 

Enzo attacked Jeremy's neck once, and Jeremy threaded his hands through Enzo's soft shorter hair and tugged it then and now again, earning himself deeper bites against his tan skin. 

Enzo's hand grabbed Jeremy's hardened cock and gave it a few strokes, and ran his thumb over his leaking tip. "Already dripping", Enzo cockily murmured in Jeremy's neck as Jeremy thrust his hips into his hand. 

"Of course I am. Your hot and your hand is working wonders," Jeremy moaned as Enzo bit too hard and broke the skin, and blood started dripping out. Enzo lapped it up like it was his favorite drink (which it was).

"So it's not because you love me," Enzo asked, squeezing the base of Jeremy's hand, and Jeremy groaned.

Jeremy breathed heavily, trying to think clearer despite pain and pleasure mixing into one overwhelming feeling. "O-of course I love y-you", Jeremy stuttered as Enzo's hand worked harder and faster with his hard cock. 

"Hmm, show me," Enzo breathed into Jeremy's ear and flicked his thumb over the slit repeatedly. A few more strokes and Jeremy came undone in Enzo's hand. He shot a rope of cum into his awaiting hand, and some landed on his chest. He released his tensed muscles and kissed Enzo deeply. 

Enzo pulled away from Jeremy and told him, "We're not done yet, love" Enzo plunged two wet cum fingers into Jeremy's tight hole. 

Jeremy arched his back and moaned out as Enzo stretched his hole, curly and uncurled his fingers, making it ready for Enzo's enormous cock.

"More", Jeremy moaned as Enzo stretched his hole and licked his dick clean from the mess he had made minutes earlier. Enzo smirked at the desperation that clung to Jeremy's voice and added another finger. Jeremy moaned out louder as he put in another finger.