Chapter Two: The Comet

CHAPTER EIGHT

(act ii)

THE COMET

'night of the comet'

"It was a comet. The boy saw the comet and he felt as though his life had meaning. And when it went away, he waited his entire life for it to come back to him.

It was more than just a comet because of what it brought to his life: direction, beauty, meaning. There are many who couldn't understand, and sometimes he walked among them. But even in his darkest hours, he knew in his heart that someday it would return to him, and his world would be whole again... And his belief in God and love and art would be re-awakened in his heart.

The boy saw the comet and suddenly his life had meaning." ~ Lucas Scott

I wake up to the sounds of Jenna and Elena bustling around in the next room

I wake up to the sounds of Jenna and Elena bustling around in the next room. Sunlight beams through the sheer curtains. Jeremy's arms tighten around me as he feels me move. I look down and find us both naked, and my body marred in love bites; the same goes for him. His head is nestled on my chest, and his arms are tight around my mid-drift. I run my hands through his hands, trying to softly wake him up. He leans into my touch and smiles, making me know he is awake.

I notice the clock and huff and nudge Jeremy's arms off me and say, "Come on, love, you gotta get up

I notice the clock and huff and nudge Jeremy's arms off me and say, "Come on, love, you gotta get up. School starts soon."

Jeremy hears me and groans and rolls over, away from me, which makes me huff. I slide my hand up and down his muscular arm, lean over, move his head towards me, and kiss him. He groans into the kiss, bites my bottom lip, and pulls it, making my eyes flutter. His hand goes to my throat and uses his hand as a necklace, and rolls me over him. And he gets on top of me, and we make up, and it quickly turns into a fight for dominance which I win.