Chapter Two: Werewolf Shenanigans

CHAPTER TWENTY

(act iii)

WEREWOLF SHENANIGANS

'memory lane and kill or be killed'

"Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you." ~ Nietzsche

"  ~ Nietzsche

3rd POV SMUT (bxb, degrading)!:

Jeremy and Enzo were having a date night (day) at the local bowling alley hidden on the outskirts of town. They were halfway through their game, and Enzo was clearly winning (vampire strength and reflex didn't count as cheating, apparently) and gloating. 

It was Enzo's turn, and Jeremy was drinking a coke watching his boyfriend finger a bowling bowl and stood still at the line, rounded his arm up, and threw the bowling ball. Instead of flying down the alley and getting a strike like usual, the ball flew into the...wall. 

He had used too much strength and went off course, and the ball ended up in the wall. Jeremy choked on his drink at seeing the bowling ball-shaped hole now in the wall. 

He looked around, thankfully, there was hardly anyone in there, but the manager saw and definitely heard it since it sounded like concentre being dropped five stories. The manager ran off, and Jeremy looked back, ready to yell at Enzo but he had already sped off, leaving him alone to deal with the angry manager demanding an explanation and money for the damages. 

Jeremy apologized five times and paid nearly five hundred dollars for the damages (with Ana's card – the family all had one). The manager banned them and kicked him out. 

He grabbed his and Enzo's shoes and jacket and ran outside to look for Enzo. Enzo sat on the floor like a pouting child, drawing circles in the dirt like a kid who knew he had done something wrong. 

Jeremy ran over and laughed at him, "I can't believe you did that. I thought you had good control, I guess not~" Jeremy couldn't help but tease the old vampire. 

Enzo rolled his eyes and pouted even more. Jeremy sighed and pulled him up, so he was standing. "I paid for the damages. What happened?" Jeremy asked, confused.

 Enzo sighed in frustration and shrugged, "I was distracted."

Jeremy's forehead scrunched in confusion, and he walked closer to him and asked, "What distracted you?"

Enzo stopped pacing, cupped his face, and smirked at the sound of his heartbeat running a few beats faster. "Thoughts of what I'm going to do to you when we get home", Enzo told him. He really got distracted by his creative mind of everything he wanted to do with his cute boyfriend.