21/BOMB

Me and yeonjun got selected for student exchange program and I can't believe that I'm leaving soon.

"Congrats beta" my mom said as I entered the living mom. She and my mother in law where chatting.

"Thanks ma", I said and hugged her. After dinner and some little chit chat my parents went home while I started to pack my things.

"So I can finally have this whole room for myself again! Thank god", riyaz said and jumped on the bed.

I paid no attention and continued to pack. He was a little taken aback because I didn't reacted to him.

"Are you sad?", He asked.
"No, why would I? I can finally have my own freedom in the new country", I said and continued to pack.

Honestly I was sad. Leaving my parents here I have to go there but at the same time I'm excited too. Considering how I always wanted to travel the world and an opportunity like this comes only once. I must take this opportunity and enjoy my life.

My marriage life with riyaz is very messy. Well, we are not yet intimate.  I mean how could we? I'm 17 and he is in his early twenties.

We decided to focus on ourselves than the marriage. We should take time and not hurry things.

2 weeks after
Mumbai International Airport

So today Is the day I'm going to US.
My parents and riyaz's parents came to say goodbye to me.

I was getting emotional. My parents said goodbye and all of them left except riyaz who was telling me how to be alert in a foreign country as a girl.

I haven't eaten anything from the morning because of the flight because I might throw up so I thought it's better not to eat anything.

But I guess that was a bad idea cuz

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

My head hurts. Like really bad. I haven't eaten anything and due to fatigue my head is PAINING, like a LOT.

"Kya hua?", riyaz asked observing my sudden change in composture.

"Sar mei dard"

"Oh god, tumhara ye sar dard abhi chalu hona tha", riyaz said and started to look around.

"Tum abhi rukho yaha mei bam lekar ata hu kahise kharid k" riyaz said and left.

I quickly grabbed my water bottle and drank. It felt better but the pain is still there.

"Your Attention Please. Flight No. 47#147AG is getting ready. Passengers are requested to complete their security checking", the announcement said.

I started to panic. My head is paining and there is no sign of riyaz coming back.

I waited for 17 minutes and the announcement happened once again.
This was the last and final announcement. I need to go now. Oh god riyaz where are you. I looked for one more time before heading towards the security checking holding my head.

I was getting my security check while the lady gave me weird looks because I keep holding my head.

After the security check i was about to  enter in the other side when I hear

"Please let me just go or you guys call her. My wife is having a headache and this bam is for her", riyaz pleaded with the two officers who looked? WHITE? yes they were white men.

Just then riyaz saw me and threw the bam towards me saying "Y/N pakdo tumhara bam".

I managed to get a hold of the bam but the next thing I knew was the lady officer who checked me previously hold both of my hands in a very tight manner.

I took a look at riyaz and the foreign officers were holding him too.
The next thing we knew is that we both were dragged to the investigation office.

"So tell me where is the bomb?", One of the white men asked riyaz.

Bomb??????? What bomb are they talking about?
And why are we dragged here?

Wait, this gora pokoras didn't mistook my "bam" as "bomb"????????? They surely did 😃 wow, now I have be in jail because this firangis mistook bam as bomb?????????

What
The
Fuck

A/n
Please tell me your thoughts and what I can do to improve the plot.

Please vote ✨👀🔥