20/scholarship

Y/n pov 

Well, it's been a month that you got married to Riyaz and you must admit that the whole month was awkward. Getting married to your teacher is something you couldn't even think in your dreams and here you are. You are trying to fix in your new life and trying to balance your studies. 

well for studies? hahah your boards are coming soon and you are preparing for it. The best part of marrying your teacher is that you have a 24/7 tutor. Riyaz helps you a lot with studies and you have significantly increased your grades. 

"That's not how you do it you dumboo" Riyaz scolded you. You were solving maths problem and you didn't realised he was watching you do maths until he scolded you. "Mr. Aly you are a biology teacher", I scoffed back at him. Like he was a biology teacher and is now trying to teach me maths ? lmfao. 

"ha toh ye kaunsi khitab mei likha ha ki biology teacher maths nahi kar sakte", he replied and took the pen from my hand and started corrected the sum I was doing. I would be lying if I said I didn't felt anything. The way he took the pen from my hand, the way he did the sum. DAMN. 

butterflies. i felt them. 

next day at school 

"Guys I've a very important announcement for you all, our school has decided under the govt policy to take test of our students and select two eligible students for the "exchange student" program with the USA", the prinicipal annoucement. 

I was shocked, this exchange student thing was a individual matter but now our school is doing this for us? damn, which means no visa issues. If i can pass the test i can go without worrying about visa issues. Wow. i must get this ! 

"So, you all will be having your tests next week, keep in mind that the test is not solely based on intelligence but also your english speaking ability, practice well guys!", the principal said and left. 

next week 

today is the day of day. i did well. pretty well actually. they will select only two students from our whole school so i'm kinda worried about it. the results will be out in 3 days. i'm kinda nervous too. 

after 3 days 

"congrats y/n", yeonjun said coming to me and smiling.

"congrats to you too!" i said to him and gave him a hi-fi 

a/n 

shit, so y/n and yeonjun got selected and now they both will go to abroad together? what will happen?

ayo vote!