part 19|Pshyco

"ruko mei call krke dhekti hu!", Yn said and started to dial riyaz's phone number.

"Call toh baj raha h but koi nhi utha raha, shayad itni loud music ki wajahse koi sun nhi pa raha, tum woh sab choro gaane ka naam batao, mei mera phone de deti hu" , yn said.

"Wanna be my chammak challo" Riyaz said.

"Ish chi, nahi banna tumhari chammak challo", yn said 😬

"Arey, gaane ka naam h woh, tumko kaun chammak challo banana chahega?", Riyaz said in sarcasm.

yn ne khudke phone se chammak challo chalaya aur dj ne woh song loud speaker par daal diya. phir sare log dance krne lage.

party mei ek badmash baccha bhi tha, ayush naamka.

he saw riyaz's phone and took it. he started to play with it. while riyaz was dancing he saw the boy and he was like, "wow, aaj kal chote 6-7 sal ke bacho k pass bhi phone h".

and the he saw the back of the phone and he was like, "oh teri ye toh mera phone h".

the kid saw riyaz coming towards him and he started to run in a playfull manner.

AND

THEN

THE KID

CAME

NEAR THE SWIMMING

POOL AND

Started with his phone.
Riyaz saw him and told "dheko beta, woh ek lakh ka phone h, thoda sambhal ke, ghir jayega paani mei'

"Kyu apka phone water proof nhi h kya?" The kid said.

"Water proof toh h but-" riyaz said but he got cutted off by the kid.

"No buts jiju, kyu na ham paani mei' fhek kr dheke ki ye water proof h ya nhi?", The kid said in a naughty way

"Arey nhi nhi", riyaz said while being a little worried.

The kid didn't listened to riyaz and he was about to throw the phone when riyaz came in between and snatched his phone from the kid.

The kid was just beside the swimming pool so when riyaz came and snatched his phone the kid lost his Balance and fell right into the pool.

"Koi na mera phone toh bach gya", riyaz said.

"Arey jiju, I'm drowning", the kid said.

"Abey tu drowning frowning kuch nhi kr raha, theek se dhek. Teri height 4 feet and aur pool abhi filhaal 3 feel deep h ghochu", udh jha kadha hokar", riyaz said.

(Joh pool tha woh ek taraf thoda 3 feet lamba tha aur dusri taraf 9 feet, u can visualise it like pool jitna gehra jaoge utna deep hoga and the kid fell in less deep area of the pool)

After everything ended, vidai ka samai ho gya tha.

Yn didn't cried bcuz she was drunk.
They went to riyaz's house.

Ofc they didn't slept together since yn was still a kid. So riyaz slept in the couch and yn in the bed.

The next morning yn woke up earlier than riyaz and went to the roof top to talk to her mom.

While she came, she saw this......