14| QUARREL

Y/n's pov-

"Acha tum yaha kyu aye ho?" Yn asked riyaz.

"Idhar mei apni honi wali future wife se milne aya hu", riyaz replied her with a smirk.

"Heh tumhari shaadi ho rahi ha? " yn said in a loud voice which made all the people in the café to look at them.

"Ha, ho rahi ha. Tumhe kya" riyaz replied her.

"Tumse???? Tumse kaun shaadi kaun karega? Tum jaise khadoos ko toh koi nhi jhel sakta ha. Us ladki ki zindagi kharab ho jayegi", yn said in a dramatic tone.

The whole café started to laugh after yn said that.
Riyaz became a little angry and slammed his hand on the table. The whole café stopped laughing and started to continue  their work but yn is still laughing. 

He got angry on yn. He started to give yn death glares.  Yn noticed it. He fake coughed to remove the awkwardness.

"Mujhe na ek call aa rha ha, mei bahar jha rhi hu", yn said and went outside of the café. Actually, no one called her, she just lied because riyaz was giving her death glares.

"Ek toh ye ladki yaha itna drama kr rhi ha, aur uper se jiske sath milne ka plan tha woh bhi nhi aa rhi ha. Waitttttt. Us ladki ka naam yn tha. Aur ye wali  yn idhar ayi ha. Kahi ye hi woh wali yn toh nhi????? Maa ne mujhe us ladki ka number diya tha. Ek kam karta hu, call kr ke dekta hu", riyaz thought and dialed the number.

Soon, yn's phone started to ring. She saw the caller id "Arrange marriage wala banda".

Y/n's pov-

"Janab ko meri yaad abb ayi kya? Kabse wait kr rhi hu", I thought and picked up the call.

"Hello? Kaha ho? Mei kabse wait kr rhi hu", I told.

"Tum wait kar rhi ho? Mei toh kabse yaha hu. Mei tumhare liye wait kr raha hu", he told. His voice seems familiar.

"Oh hello mister. Mei wait kr rhi hu. Late latif toh tum ho", i replied in a sassy way.

Riyaz's pov

The girl in the phone call replied me in a sassy tone.
Saari yn naam ki ladkiya kya sassy hoti ha !? 

"Kaha ho tum?" I asked her.

"Café k bahar hu" she replied.

"Okay mei aa raha hu, call mat katna", I said and went towards the outside of the café.

There i saw yn talking to the phone. She said she got a call and went outside. So she must to talking to someone else.

"Mei bahar aa gya hu, tum kaha ho?" I asked her.

"Mei bhi idhar hu, kaha ho tum?", She told to me.

"Café k entrance gate k samne aao", I said her.

I went towards to entrance gate. I still didn't saw her. Just then I bumped into someone.

It was yn.

"What the hell sir", she said and I can hear it on my phone too.

Then I realised that the girl whom I was talking to the phone was yn only.

She is the girl I am going to marry.

Damn.

Author's pov-

"Sorry", riyaz said to yn and then yn realised that the guy she was talking to the phone was Riyaz, her teacher.

"Tum? Tum ho woh?", She asked.