forty eight - one condition

En başından başla

"What condition?"

"I love you." I said softly, searching her eyes.

"That's not a condition." She said, and I nodded.

"It is actually. I love you." I said again, sincerity in every part of it.

I watched her search my eyes, her eyebrows furrowing a bit, "No more cocaine?"

I shook my head.

"Words Harry." She said and I chuckled.

"No, ma'am." I teased and she rolled her eyes.

"No more, rules?"

"No, but I will use a vibrator on you every once in a while." I smirked and she laughed a bit nodding.

"And we are...?"

"Whatever you want us to be. I know what I want, I want you. Only you, but, we both know, the balls in your court." I said softly, my hand on her neck.

She smiled, her eyes searching mine, "I love you," she whispered. I couldn't help the smile that spread on my face.

"God, I thought I'd never hear you say those words again." I smiled, pulling her in and kissing her deeply.

Townes' POV

I did love him, I hadn't stopped loving him since the moment I left. He was still in my every thought and action. I just needed to be sure I was in his as well, and I believed it now. I believed he had and would continue to change.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply as he reached behind and unzipped my dress. He helped bring me off the counter, and slip out of my dress, before bending down and slipping his arm under my knees and picking me up.

I couldn't help the giggles that took over me, and I kissed his cheek softly, tracing them to his lips. When we were in his room, he placed me gently on the bed, and crawled back, laying back against the pillows spreading my legs for him, a bend to my knee.

I watched as he took me in, biting his lip and soon he was hovering over me kissing me deeply, "How is it possible, you've gotten more beautiful?" He whispered and I blushed.

"I just get better everyday. I can't control it." I teased and he chuckled, shrugging a bit

"I believe it. I really do love you, Carolina Townes." He said, kissing my nose, and I scrunched it softly.

"I love you too, Harry." I smiled.

He leaned down and kissed me gently, slowly letting the kiss build, pulling away on to reach over for a condom. His lips moved down to my neck as he slipped the condom on, then back up to my lips. He sat up slightly on his knees, rubbing the tip of himself along my opening before finally slipping in. He was slowly in his movements, pushing in bit by bit only to pull out completely.

"You're being a tease." I breathed out and he shook his head.

"No, baby, I just want to remember how good you feel. I want to enjoy every single bit of you, and you every single bit of me." He groaned, pushing in further and further, pulling out every time until he finally pushed on completely, holding himself there causing me to moan; my head tossing back, my grip on his shoulders strong.

"Go-Harry. Fuck." I said, trying to roll my hips against him as he held himself there, but he quickly pushed my hips down, pulling out completely and pushing himself always the way in again, only this time he kept moving himself in and out. His hand tight on my hip as he did.

He rolled his hips with such confidence, like he knew exactly how to drive me to my edge, how to get me exactly where I needed to be. He moved quick and steady, his strokes long. His lips were all over me, my neck, my chest, my nipples.

"You feel so good, Townes. So fucking good baby. Fuck, uhh..." he groaned against my neck, finally releasing my hips, only to bring my legs up on his shoulders. He lifted himself a bit, pushing deeper and deeper into me. He pushed on my stomach, the sensation started to cause the knots to develop all over my body. He was quick in his movements, rough, yet somehow so loving. We locked eyes and he moved in me.

"Harrry, I love you. God, you're so deep baby, harder....plea—god." I squeezed my eyes shut, everything feeling so overwhelming, my moans echoing through the room. Then everything released, every muscle igniting every nerve ending. I came, my legs trembling on his shoulders. He kept loving against my high, causing me to not be able to come down from it until he finally came. His body collapsing on mine, placing kisses everywhere as he untangled my legs from him.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close, remaining inside me as he did. He kissed all over my face causing me to smile, "I miss you. I love you, please don't leave me." He said and I searched his eyes.

"I won't. Even though technically you left me." I teased and he narrowed his eyes at me causing me to laugh. I leaned up and kissed him deeply, both of us smiling against it, "We'll talk about the tour later, okay?"

He nodded and kissed my forehead, "Okay."

AN: I feel like I'm dragging this out cause I don't want it to end, and I love you guys.