Go ahead. They said.

When this project can be revealed? How long do I have to wait till it reveals? It is been more than 5 years. None of them knows except us. He said.

When the time says so, have some patience. Djin said.

Ugh fine. Ali rolls his eyes in annoyance.

How are the agent babies doing? Dayang asked.

I don't know. I woke up when all of them were still sleeping. Ali said.

But overall they're behaving very well and don't trouble me or Alicia throughout the day. He said.

Good thing then. You don't have any overloads work since they're behaving very well. Zain said as he nods.

But somehow they don't behave when the mentors were there. I don't know about it but I guess mentors had more experience than I do. He said.

Then Djin and Zain with Ganz let out a laugh while Dayang let out a chuckle.

Okay... babies have a spot with someone they're comfortable with. I guess all of them had their comfort spot or more like the zone to you. Dayang said then Djin and Zain agrees.

Oh. I guess? Ali said, not very sure about it.

HAHAH... its okay, Ali. You may leave now. Good luck. Zain said with Djin.

Then Ali nods and leaves.

~~

I said stay over there! Rizka said while pointing at the corner to Zass and Roza.

But both of them didn't move and just giggle at her.

Rizka. You don't have to be harsh. Kim said while approaching her.

Come on. Let's go over there. It's fun! Kim said while holding both of their hands and bringing them to the corner.

Then Rizka glances at Sam, who was sitting on the floor reading a storybook. Surrounded by combat agents, Tekno agents, and Jet. Mika was sitting in the middle with a book in front of her.

Aleks was in the cafeteria since he wanted to eat something.

Alicia? She got something to take care of with mentors and Rizwan.

Then Rizka sat on the floor while her hands were under her chin.

While Sam was reading the book to them, he give a glance at the Indonesian agent.

Yes. He purposely ignores her.

Then Ali enters the arena and all the attention went to him.

Brother! Some of them yelled while they run to him.

Don't run! You might fall! Ali warns but Zass trips on his own feet and Ali manages to put his hand on the floor as he falls on Ali's hand.

Are you okay, Zass?? Ali looks at him while lifting him.

Then he makes a thumbs up.

Please don't run again. You might fall. Ali said then he nods including others who can run.

Hii khai! What's your name? Ali asked him.

Rai! He replies.

No... it's Khai! Say it with me. Khai! Ali said then he slowly follows him.

K-Khai! He said with a little stutter.

Good job!! Ali said while clapping his hands.

Then Ali approaches Sam and sat next to him.