Tøgethér

"BANG!!!"

Was the only thing he heard as he anticipated whatever it was that had Makima planned for him. Clinging to the hope that this might only be some kind of twisted nightmare.

Though what happened was so much more confusing than he had expected it to be as the one that suffered the consequences of her little monologue was she herself, as her arms were violently torn off her body the moment he heard her speak the single word.

Ripped off through what seemed to be an impossible strong gust of wind that practically pushed throughout her entire body from the left side.

Originating from nobody else than herself? From a second copy of herself that seemingly cried out that single word while as well forming her hands into a pistol. Thought unlike the first version of herself she used both her hands as she folded them together. Shacking uncontrollably while speaking that single word.

_______________________________________

Her eyes filled with a fear she had to this point never experienced ever before. Seeing as something that impersonated her perfectly pushes her most and only beloved person to the edge of death. Only having left him for a split second to descend the stairs down which she used to get up in the first place. For only such a disgusting copycat that disguised itself as herself to try to use the opportunity to end his life as it loomed over him.

Talking even down on him, making fun of him even though having overcome such an immense hurdle. Looking down on him as he feared for his life. Thinking it was me that wounded him so much.

Leaving him out of my eyes was the single biggest mistake I had ever made. Pledging it myself to be more cautious about his safety from now on. Even more, than I had ever been as it was seemingly not enough.

But foremost there was something that needed to be done first as I rushed to them. Only coming right in time to see that my double raised her hand in such a familiar way.

Proving that whatever this thing is it might have a fraction of my power or even them as a whole. Thought I would rather die than to give it the chance to display it on (Y/N) as I raised both of my hands as fast as my body made it possible for me. Even seeing as its lips moved in such a way as if it tried to declare that one single word.

Though I was faster as the adrenaline in my body pushed me to my limit as I cried and shouted out the word my imposter had already on its tongue.

_______________________________________

And thus ripping and ridding the imposter of one option to hurt (Y/N). Though the real Makima wasted no time as she closed in on her mirror image.

Attacking it from the side before it had even time to look in her direction. Unleashing a flurry of blows. Not holding back with a single one of them as she could feel the imposter's skull carve in under her brutal display of force.

Painting herself and her surroundings in red as she does so, not even blinking as the blood of her enemy ran down her own face and into her eyes. Continuing her assault on it. Giving it no quarter nor even the leeway to fall over as she grabbed its braid and landed blow after blow.

Before planting her left foot behind the by-now disfigured copy of herself and shoving her forcefully over it while still grabbing onto its braided hair.

Letting it build up as much speed as possible, pulling it up on its hair before it could hit the ground. Exerting enough force to not only instantly snap its neck but to rip it cleanly off as a fountain of blood covered the floor and the walls of the construction site.

Not satisfied thought she lifted the disembodied head of this thing up to her own face. Grasping it tightly with her hands as she sunk her thumbs into its destroyed eyes and began to rip it apart. Spraying countless drops of blood across her own face as she cracked open its head further and further. Not blinking all the while she continued to pry it open.