Part two

Edited completely July 14 2k15
(SHINee's girl member in the picture)

I woke up to the most annoying sound in human kind and that is the alarm clock. I tried to find the damn snooze button but failed. I groaned and got up, done with the alarms shit and slapped it off.
Today was my first day back at school after the winter break. Oh the joy.

I got up, done with life (also) until I heard my mum yell.

"Mi ja! Get up for school!"
"IM ALREADY UP SWEET MOTHER"

I yelled back hoping not to get even more grounded. She was quiet so I guessed.

I did my usual routine that I did in my hometown that, to be honest I hated, New York. It was nosey as hell. Seoul is more quiet and I liked it. But I still want to go back, Seoul is pretty and quiet and that's the thing. It's TOO quiet. I have nothing to look forward to her either. It's boring, expensive and I have no friends here. And I'm not looking forward to making any. I'll be leaving in a month and I don't want anything here to keep me from leaving.

After I was done and realized I forgot my headphones back home that means walking to school in quiet which I hated. I either walk with friends or with music so this is gonna be boring.

I started my walk to hell and the home of satan and demons and damn boards who satan forgetS TO EARASE THAT ONE SPOT DAMN IT.

I sighed and tried to clear my head and just stared at the floor.

The sound of clacking forced me to turn around and-
And tiny body fell on me and started to scramble off me just as quick.

Before I had time to figure out what was happening and girl started which looks like is the same girl that fell on me.

"I'm so sorry! Your not hurt are you? God damn this cheap ass skateboard! Sorry!"
...'she' started to help me up and wiped out the dirt on me.

"I'm sorry it just suddenly broke!"
She examined the two-well, officially one-wheeled- skateboard. And whispered pretty American words.

"That's....fine." I said and turned to walk away.
"Wait!"
She grabbed my arm and I turned around.

I looked at the girl I was hoping to see again cause again- I don't want friends here-.

"What's your name?"
I quietly sighed and answered.

"Mi Ja."
"Oh your the new girl?"

I raised my eyebrow and nodded slowly.

"It's a big school, but things go around fast."
(Like the actual Kpop fandom.)

I nodded again,
"I'm Choon-hee by the way, but you can call me U.K." She gave me her hand and I shook it slowly. She's a little attractive.

"Wanna come with me? I can show you to my friends, there a bunch of guys, but you should guess that, there nice though, kinda stupid too."

"No thanks I should go get my schedule-"
"It'll be fun! The bell won't ring for a hour and half! We have time!"

She pulled my by my sleeves and I sighed, I hope not everyone is as enthusiastic and happy-go-lucky as she is.

Quick profile of new character
Name: choon hee
Nickname: u.k.
Age: 17
Sexuality: Gay/lesbian (I figured why not, please don't start an argument I love gay people seriously )