You're My Best Friend

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"A capella is worth a shot. Let's do it." Jake stood up, and I took a deep breath, maybe this wouldn't end so badly.

"Thank you." Blaine smiled, and Unique interrupted.

"Then you too can have fun in your little barbershop couplet well the rest of us discuss something good." Unique shrugged. Never mind.

"Sami, you haven't said anything. What do you think?" Blaine turned to me and my mouth fell open as my face turned red.

"Oh. Well, Blaine, I love you. But I don't think A capella is right for this particular group." I muttered and he threw his hands in the air.

"Fine. You don't want my help? Then I'm not gonna give it." He stormed into Mr. Schue's office and sat on the couch.

"Look what you guys did." I sighed, and walked into the office, shutting the door as they all continued to argue.

"The ideas weren't bad." I said, closing the blinds on the windows.

"Yeah, I know. Maybe I came on too strong, but since when is that a bad thing?" He asked, and I sat on the couch with him.

"It's not. But you have to remember, we aren't at Dalton. At McKinley, everyone has an equal vote. If you come on too aggressively they might think your a control freak or a puppet master." I shrugged, grabbing his hands and he stayed silent.

"Do you want me to stay with you or go back out to the zoo?" I asked, rubbing his knuckles with my thumb.

"You can go, I think I'm just going to do some homework." He sighed, and broke away to grab his headphones out of his bag.

"Okay. I love you." I smiled, kissed him on the cheek then walked out.

-

"You're early." Brad said, as I walked into the choir room.

"Jeez! Brad, you scared the crap out of me. Warn me before you talk." I snapped, throwing my bag on the piano, and Brad looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry, man. I'm having a bad week." I sighed, leaning on the piano.

"Tell me about it. I can't stop playing online blackjack. I owe thousands of dollars to some very sketchy people." He shrugged, and I didn't really listen.

"Why doesn't anyone listen to me? I'm in 23 clubs, I'm prom king, I was head Cheerio, and what's wrong with having a solid game plan?" I asked, looking up at the ceiling.

"And get this. My fiancée called me a puppet master. Well, if pulling strings means that I encourage people to reach their fullest potential, then hell, yeah, guilty as charged." I interrupted him, and he tilted his head.

"Brad, if everyone just wants me to sit down, and shut up. That's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna be right back here, in the back corner, believe me. That will send a message." I sighed, sitting in a chair in the back, and I started getting extremely sleepy.

"Blaine, baby, wake up! We're sorry we didn't listen to you earlier." I heard Sami say, and I opened my eyes to see a puppet, with straight blonde hair and a cheerios uniform.

"Yeah, dog. Our bad, yo!" Artie yelled, and Kitty appeared out of nowhere.

"I'd love to say something bitchy or even downright cruel, but I can't, because you're clearly the most talented teenager at. this. school." She said.

"On the planet!" Ryder chimed in, and his voice was really off.

"Yeah. And we're best friends, even though I'm straight, and your bi, and I'm blonde and your bi. May the Force be with you." Sam said, pointing his finger at me.