3

'WILBUR! YOU HEAR ME?! ENGAGEMENT RINGS!'

'I don't give a fuck Quackity. They aren't looking for you. They don't care.'

'LIAR! THEY LOVE ME! I LOVE THEM! YOUR A LIAR WILBUR!'

'Jesus Christ, shut up? You want proof? I'll give you proof!'

'SHOW ME THEN YOU FUCKING DICK!'

Wilbur didn't hesitate to show Quackity the video. It consisted of the heroes group, simply eating dinner. No tears. No urgency. Nobody even spoke about Quackity.

'Happy?'

'S-show me again!'

'Sure.'

Alex watched the video closely. He noticed the hands of his supposed fiancés. Only one ring. The blue ring was gone off both their fingers. Traitors.

'Their rings..? Are gone? DID YOU STEAL THEM?!'

'No, Alexis. They took them off.'

'YOU FUCKING STOLE THEM! TWAT! DICK! PRICK! I HATE YOU!'

'ALEX! THEY DONT CARE OKAY?! THEY DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT YOU! THEY. DONT. CARE.'

The ravenette stood in silence, Wilburs words hit him like a brick.

'then you might as well kill me. Nobody's coming to save my ass, so your not luring anyone in. So, kill me.'

'No-! I- I have plans for you okay? I'm a lot of things, but a killer isn't one.'

'You've killed many people before, I know you have. What makes me different?!'

'You, Alex. You know things, that I don't. You know things that only heroes know. And they've betrayed you, so why not betray them?'

'Your kidding right? You expect me to help you? You knocked me out and, god knows how you got me here! Dragged me? Fuck knows!'

'I carried you.'

'Sure you did.'

'Alex you have no allies! If you switch sides now, you gain some. If not, you'll just be left for dead. I won't kill you, but my family will.'

'No! I won't do it.'

Yet. I won't do it yet.

'Alright then. That's final?'

'Yes. It's fucking final.'

A sickening grin appeared across Wilburs lips as he patted Alex's shoulder and forced him down into the chair.

What are you planning soot?

'If you don't form an alliance with me, I will simply use you for bait, then kill your so called friends.'

'Bait? What do you mean bait?'

Wilbur didn't answer, but instead tied Alex back to the chair. He then pulled out some sticks of TNT, and began strapping them to the right ropes around the shorter's body.

'WAIT! OKAY! OKAY! I'll work with you! I'll do it! Please don't hurt my, friends.'

Quackity looked up desperately at Wilbur, expecting a crooked grim smile, but a disappointed face masked the thought.

'They don't deserve you.'

He untied the ropes and replaced them with the handcuffs once again.

'I know we're working together, but I don't trust you yet. You can stay cuffed to me, once I know you won't make a run for it, we'll talk.'