chapter nine: daddy Derek to the rescue!

1443 words 

Eli grunts as the thing flings him once again.

Eli didn't mind himself getting hurt, he just didn't want Ally to get hurt.

Victoria helped Ally up and the two headed towards Eli's locker, "shit what's his locker passcode?" Victoria asks quickly.

Ally pushed her aside and put Eli's passcode.

She took Eli's phone and started dialling Derek.

"hey" Derek said picking up, "Der!" Ally screamed but before she could say anything else, her and Victoria got flung and the Eli's phone fell out of her hand.

Derek knew something was wrong based on the way Ally called out for him, so he, Malia, Parrish and Peter ran to the car.

On the way to the school, Malia tried to call Scott, Melissa AND Chris but none of them picked up.

The four of them rushed into the school, they saw Eli in tears on the floor while holding Ally in his arms. It was basically deja-vu of the time Allison died in Scott's arms.

"ELI!" Derek yelled out, but before he could rush over to him, the thing attacked Derek before he could turn.

Derek and Peter fought the thing while Malia rushed over to Eli and Ally and Parrish rushed over to the rest of the kids who were seated on the floor near Ally and Eli.

"hey hey what happened?!" Malia asked as she saw Ally's blood on Eli's hands.

Eli looked up at her and burst into tears, "this thing attacked her and I couldn't save her, I couldn't do anything, I had to just sit there and watch Ally get hurt" Eli said in between sobs.

"okay okay, just breath. she's gonna be okay, okay?" Malia said and helped Eli put pressure on the wound.

"that psycho thing attacked her, Malia! it said that he finally had his hands on an Argent" Victoria whisper-yelled.

"why so specific?" Parrish questioned, "wait, did Ally hear voices before she was attacked?" Parrish asked the kids, "yeah she said she could hear voiced but they were like faded away" Eli said, "it's the same thing that attacked Chris a few years before Allison died" Malia said softly as they heard Derek and Peter grunting behind them.

The thing ran away and Derek and Peter ran over to Eli, Ally and Malia.

"what happened to her?" Peter asked softly as he brushed the cuts on her face.

"the thing it attacked her!" Eli said, "we need to get her to Melissa dad!!" Eli screamed, he was still in tears and everyone else felt bad for him.

"okay kids, your gonna have to squeeze in the backseat" Peter said, luckily, Derek came with his car that had two backseats and a big boot so there was kind of enough space for everyone.

Derek grabbed Ally and held her tight, everyone ran to Derek's car.

Derek placed Ally on Eli, Parrish and Malia's lap, Victoria, Lila and Marinette were in the seats that were behind Eli and Malia's seats and Deacon, Max and Nic sat in the boot.

Peter was obviously in the passengers seat as Derek drove.

"is she okay?" Nic asked, "she's breathing but she already lost a lot of blood" Parrish replied.

"Peter, call sheriff Stilinski.. we're gonna need him too" Derek said.

They finally arrived at the McCall house, Derek picked up Ally and starting running towards the door, Malia knocked loud and hard.

"He-" Chris was about to greet but stopped when he saw his daughter.

"we need Melissa" Derek said brushing past him to place Ally on the living room couch.