Pesky bird (Pt.2)

Start from the beginning

"Finee, I'll wake up.." I knew he rolled his eyes as he said that, "Pearl has made you pancakes, do you like that?" I told him trying to make him get out of bed faster.

"I haven't tried pancakes before, but I bet it will taste amazing." As I thought, it worked, he got out of bed and gave me a quick hug before he left the room to eat his breakfast, I guess he was really excited to try out some new food.

I followed him into the kitchen and saw him at the table eating his pancakes, "Pearl these tastes amazing!" I sat down on the chair beside him. "Aw thank you Grian, have you never tasted pancakes before?" She said in a soft tone. "No, what do you think, I've been a bird almost my whole life! I only eat bread and seeds!"

Now was the perfect time to ask him I thought,  "By the way Grian, can you fly in your human form? Like use your wings like a bird?"

He hesitated a bit, "..I have never tried it before, but I guess I can, I am used to flying everyday so it can't be to hard, I guess..?"

"Oh well do you wanna try to fly after you finish your breakfast?" It would be cool to see Grian fly, I never thought I would find a parrot that was secretly a human and actually has parrot wings in his human form..that's just unbelievable, "Sure! That sounds fun!!"

-
         [no one's POV]

The winged male was done eating so the three of them went outside the cabin to have more space for Grian to fly.

"Okay so spread your wings out and try to flap them like you do when your a parrot." The taller male suggested.

The pesky bird tilted his head a little skeptical but nodded with agreement. He was a bit scared, he has never done this before - in human form - so it would be a experience.

Grian spread his wings and did what was requested, he did a little jump and began to flap his wings. He got a few centimeters off the ground before he dropped down again. It wasn't high, but at least he'd made it.

"You did it!" Scar happily stated while grabbing Grians waist lifting him off the ground pulling him into a hug quickly after.

"You don't need to get so excited Scar! I bet I can fly higher, I just need more practice." The smaller laughed. Scar was such a good guy, he got happy by so small things. Grian appreciated that, he hasn't always felt so cared of, so him appreciating these small achievements he'd made is quite shocking.

The taller put Grian down and he could see a tint of red on his face? Hm, what could've made him blush - if that even was blush? - "Okay then, do you wanna try again?" He chuckled slightly.

"Uh sure, I'll try to get a bit higher up this time."

Pearl stepped up, "Alright guys, I think I'll go back in the hut and relax a bit, good luck to you Grian!" The pesky bird was a bit ashamed to confess that he'd completely forgot Pearl was there, his attention had only been on Scar.

"O-oh, okay Pearl, we'll see ya later!" Grian responded nervous for some reason, he knew he'd been alone with Scar before, - even cuddled with him -, but this just felt different? He didn't know why, he just had this feeling in his stomach.

"..Okay I'll try again now," Grian said sticking his tongue out in concentration, a few moments later he jumped off the ground, flapping his wings once again but using more strength trying to get higher up, and it surprisingly worked! He got maybe 7 centimeters off the ground in total and actually managed to stay there without falling by exhaustion.

The unwinged man gasped at the sudden improvement, "Woah! Grian you doing so well!!" Scar said basically having his mouth open the whole sentence.

Grian carefully let his feet on the grass again shocked that he actually made it, with more practicing he would definitely master flying without any struggles!

"I did it Scar! I was above the ground and I actually stayed there a minute, without falling down!" He jumped up and down excited at his achievement. Grian was startled by getting pulled into yet another hug by Scar, "I know! I saw it!" He laughed making Grian laugh as well.

Grian pulled away from the hug after what felt like an eternity - but he had enjoyed every moment of it, don't get him wrong - Grian looked up at Scar, "Your such a good friend Scar, I really appreciate you and Pearl taking care of me." He said smiling.

Scar smiled back at him, "I appreciate you too Grian, it's been really fun to hang out with you, and I hope you can come back to where I originally come from so you could meet my friends."

Grian just smiled more at Scar, with a sudden movement the pesky bird tackled Scar into the soft grass with himself right beside him. They laughed a tiny bit before just closing they're eyes and enjoying each others presence. Grian was happy he met Scar, he wonders what the future could bring to them, but that was yet to unfold.

________________________________

Okk yet another chapter done!
Hope you enjoyed, sorry that it took so long to upload..idk how I feel about this chapter, I haven't read thought it yet and I think it's rlly cringe but ya, byebye :)

Words: 1618