We Are Just Getting Started

Lia and Layla just entered the hotel room. Layla is suprised of how big it is, while Lia is used to big hotel rooms like these.

"Wow its huge!" Layla says, While Layla explores the room, Lia changes, as she changing Layla looks at her. "the room is s-" she stops while looking at her sisters body.
Lia looks at her confused "what are you waiting for start changing and unpacking?", "y-yeah I just saw something"
Layla couldn't stop thinking about lias body, it was to thin, and her bra that was covering her beasts that was about to burst and her ass was to round and big. And her thighs were too big.
"No stop thinking about that she's ur own sister!!" she says. Lia looks at her "who are you talking to?" She says confused "o-oh no one!". "crazy bitch" Lia mumbles to her self. Lia goes and lays on the couch exuasted, "My feet are so sweaty and full of dirt from the long car ride" she removes her shoes and socks showing her bare feet. Lias soles were as big as her hand and her toes always smelled.

"Layla can u come here?" Lia calling for Layla, "yes Lia?" as she walks to Lia. Can you rub my feet their so sore from the long car ride! " Layla hesitated "... Sure!" Layla went and kneeled to her feet and started rubbing. Lia closed her eyes," rub on my soles " Lia commands. Layla rubs on her soles. Lia relaxes and puts her other foot on laylas head Realaxing full weight. Layla can smell her toes from her position. It was terrible. She wore the same sock for 3 months. Layla wanted to barf. "open ur mouth" Lia says "w-what" Layla says confused "did I stutter I said open ur mouth, bitch" Layla opena her mouth and Lia stuffs her toes in her mouth. Layla was trying not to gag. It was bad enough her foot smelled. "start sucking slave" Layla started to move her tounge around lias toes as she coughed. "can you shut up, you can't to anything right I just want you to rub and lick my feet is that too much for that ugly face of your or should I punish you with pain you never felt before?" Lia looks at Layla seriously. "N-no Lia I don't mean it like that!" Layla pleaded. "Shut up, From now on you will call me Master/mistress/Goddess and Queen Nothing else" she says "Y-yes master" as she sucks her toes. "now go lick the toilet seat I need to shit and you will lick my ass and the toilet seat after, I forget to get wipes" Layla looks terrified as she walks to the bathroom Lia kicks her ass hard and she falls to the floor. Layla groaned with pain in her ass and stomach from falling on the floor. "You stupid arrogant bitch, slaves don't walk they crawl! " She yells. "Y-yes mistress I'm sorry for disobeying you!.." She puts her forehead on the floor and pleads. " now hurry and lick the toilet seat, Ugly bitch " Layla crawls to the toilet seat and licks the seat and sucks. Lia enters and sits on seat. "go on all fours" Layla obeys. Lia rests her feet on laylas back as she shits and farts. She smell was terrible and Layla has to lick after. Layla gulped. Lia gets up "start licking bitch" Lia drags laylas head and stuffs her face in till her ass hole can feel her mouth. Lia moaned. Layla stated to lick and lick she started to gag from the taste and smell. Lia pulled laylas hair " stop gaging and start sniffing I want the stench gone and hurry" as she pulls tighter. Layla started to sniff and forced  her urge to not  gag. She started to lick and sniff, she licked inside lias ass hole. Lia started to moan "Good little slave, your finally getting it" as she Moans. Layla started to sweat from the heat under her ass and need air desperately. That's when Lia ripped out a huge nasty fart which made Layla struggle even more "I think I pooped a little you have to lick deep this time and sniff hard" Layla was disgusted of how Lia was treating her. Lia kicked Layla off. "follow me slave" Lia walks to a room as Kayla followed. Lia opens a drawer we leashes, wips, vibrant collars, collars and many other painfull stuff. Layla starts to regret everything and wishes for the best. Lia grabs a leash and chains. She puts the leash around laylas neck.

Lia chains laylas arms and legs together. "W-what are you doing L- Master!" Layla says terrified. "Some thing you will stay like for the rest of your life" she says laughing. Lias stomach rumbles from the food she ate in the car. "Now lay down slave" Layla lays on slowly "Hurry up bitch" Lia pulls down her pants reavealing her underwear and huge ass. Layla gulps. "Now listen up I want you to sniff any smell you can fine and lick my ass clean then you will be a footstool and lick my feet, got that?" Lia says forcefully. "Yes Mistress" Lia goes on sits on laylas face and relaxes on it. Lias ass saw Gianormess so was her thighs so Layla was struggling to keep up the the weight. Layla was crying of my smell and weight, she felt like her head would pop. "I can feel your nose in my ass , keep it there like the little slave that you are" she

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 :𝟑