La Solivan Integrated School

Start from the beginning

"I was just being noisy about this but my sister seems to be in your class. Can you look after her?"

Vaughn was looking at me with those pleading eyes as he gently walked pass me making his sweet scents crazed the fck out of me.

"Ahh there she is."

I was not expecting this. The numbered was actually quite known in the school as a group of misfits. They are brothers who both excel in their own field and cause trouble at the same time. Not to mention their popularity with just their looks alone but this one... it's like an angel was born within the devil's realm. I was not expecting her to be this gorgeous. What captivating eyes she have.

"This is my sister, Sky y' 13th. Sky this is Ezekiel Augustus, my Junior. " Vaughn hurriedly lead the beauty in front of me, urging her to come forward which the latter shyly complies.

"He can be quite loud sometimes but he is reliable and gentle. You can always ask him if you didn't know something."

Vaughn explained to Sky my resumé which I didn't know I have or if I should take it as a compliment or not, though certainly not needed.

"Nice to finally meet the beloved Sister."

I held my hands up for a handshake which weirdly took too long to be reciprocated. She shyly bowed her head as Canary and Enzo lead her inside.

"Do we have the same class as those two again?" I asked Vaughn who stayed behind.

"No actually, that's why I'm asking the favor."

"I'm glad. Tungsten and Canary in the same room might actually kill me for real this time around."

Vaughn laughed as he held my shoulder. Even his way of wiping his tears send shivers down my spine. I'm more or less becoming a perv at this rate.

"Well your sister sure looks sickly. She was too pale and skinny to be considered healthy." I commented which earned a sharp eyes from Vaughn.

Did I say somethingwrong? Well that was the obvious observation from someone who just met the girl today. Her beauty was surprising enough to divert my focus off the other aspect but the moment I held her hands that was so pale and thin, weak without any grip I finally saw her complexion. It was not healthy.

"She has... special circumstances." Vaughn looked at me seriously.

I've been around the numbered way longer than anyone else. Even before Ashnier, Dustin and Vaughn, I've seen Canary and Enzo broke down with severe panic attacks and aggressive display of behaviour, it was not new to me to know something like that. Though I didn't attempt to actually ask, none of us did. It was an unspoken rule when it comes to the numbered.

"Okay, leave it to me. I'll take good care of her." I smiled genuinely for the first time today, hoping that my sincerity would reach him.

Vaughn smiled sadly, without saying a word he entered the room and said a few words to Sky before leaving, draging the two with him.

"Hey Augustus! You better take care of our Sky." Enzo shouted looking back worriedly.

Way over the top, really.

"Have you introduced yourself?"

I asked Tungsten who was now seating at the back, immediately after I got back to my seat which was actually just beside Sky. Did those two planned this?

No one, I mean not a single soul would actually dare to talk or go near Tungsten. Well except me of course... or maybe Canary and Enzo too. And the fact that they put Sky right infront of our terrifying friend over there... that's a great move. No one was actually talking to her which was odd considering the crowd when she entered the main hall.

"Sky, this is Tungsten Gray. He may look like that but... well he's rude but don't let that get into your skin. It's not worth it."

"Hey!"

I laughed seeing Tungsten frowning at my words. What the- he normally wouldn't care about anything I say about him to another but...

I guess he was not totally immune to pretty faces.

"U-uhm... w-what would get... into my skin?... Why?" Sky meekly asked looking at me with those deep purple-ish eyes.

What?

"I mean don't let his words get into your nerves?" I said questioningly, severely confused at her words.

Is this what Vaughn said as special circumstances?

"Nerves?...a-as in my blood stream?"

Sky's doe eyes opened wide. She looked more confused than I do, while Tungsten laughed profusely at the corner.

"Is she stupid?" Was Tungsten's rude remark.

Well this is a severe case of special circumstances.

🙃