nightmare

i jolted awake, sweating. i could swear on my life that thing was coming at me. it felt real, it was biting me, but whatever that was, scarred me. i was too scared to go back to sleep, even though i had work in a few hours. so.. i decide to call leon.

riiiiiing...

riiiiiiing....

"please pick up" i whispered

"hey doll! whats up?" he greeted. i could tell he was smiling.

"can you come over.. right now? please?" i asked. i was so scared.

"of course, but may i ask whats wrong??" he quizzed.

"nightmare...." i uttered.

"okay im on my way" he responded.

i love that man.. so much.

[5 or so minutes later]

knock, knock, knock

i open the door.

"LEON!!!!!!" i whisper-yelled. i immediately ran towards in, practically hugging him, and of course he hugs back. i can tell he started to smile.

"i'm here now, y/n, let's go back to your room and just talk about your nightmare so it's off your mind, okay?" leon suggested. i immdiately took his hand and lead him towards my bedroom.

by the time we got to my bedroom, i sat on the bed, motioning him to sit next to me, he then sat next to me. "now... tell me about your nightmare.." he whispered.

"it was in raccoon city, you remember that night, right? i remember we were together, we were running away before things got worse, since the city would explode soon, and somehow, i got stuck on something, i don't know what, i don't know how, and those *sniff* zombies started coming to me, you tried to help me but *sniff* it was... too late, and i was just gone and..." i cried

leon brought me into a hug, seeing the fear and pain in my eyes, seeing how much i was shaking, and he could tell when my own emotions were getting strong when ever i continously open and close my hands."

"it's okay y/n, what matters is that were here and the fact that never happened.. you're safe and you're alive, that's all that matters my dear, let it all out.." he whispered into my ear.

by the time i stopped crying, i was really tired, so he laid me on the bed, and allowed himself into the bed, he tucked us in and cuddled me all night...