"Okay I'll see you there then" he says. "Okay babe I love you" I reply. "I love you more" he says. I gasp "nope I love you more" I tell him. "I'll prove I love you more when we're home" he says in a deeper voice. Damn I'm kinda turned on right now.

I move around in my seat "mmm okay" I reply. "I'm in the drive thru now, I love you baby" he says. I giggle "I love you too trev" I say back before we hang up.

Once I've gone to my place to get louie I go to Trevor's and he's waiting outside with in n out "you're the love of my life" I tell him while taking a fry. He smiles "I know" he whispers.

We take louie upstairs and he immediately goes to his dog bed beside the coffee table. "Hes happy to be home" trevor chuckles and sits down. I nod in agreement and sit beside him turning on the TV.

As we're watching a movie and eating I feel my phone vibrate on my lap so I quickly check it.

Twitter

Tmz:

Trevor zegras and ivy st james seen leaving a movie set together holding hands

Trevor was recently on a 2 week roadtrip with his hockey team while ivy was still home in California filming for her new movie that she is staring in

User1: so cute together

User2: wonder how long this one will last her

User3: this isn't going to last they're too busy for each other

User4: look how happy they are so cute!

User5: actual goals

User6: funny shes dating a hockey player while filming for a hockey movie

User7: this is so pr

User8: definitely pr to boost for ivy's movie

User9: couple goals

I let out a sigh and stop reading the comments. Recently theres been a lot of hate thrown at the both of us so I've died down on how much I've been posting. Erica wasn't too happy when I said that I didn't want to deal with hate.

We still haven't told anyone besides our roommates that we're actually together and his teammates don't know that it started as pr so they just think we've been more affectionate.

Not wrong though. "Um I think I'm going to tell erica and Tom that we're actually together" I say. "Yeah?" He asks. I nod "yea, I wanna be more private about us" I answer.

He smiles "that sounds good to me then babe" he says. "Ok I'll tell them tomorrow" I reply. He smiles and kisses the side of my head "ok" he whispers. I finish my food then cuddle up to him.

As soon as the movies done I stand up and take everything to the garbage and as I'm washing my hands i feel trevor move the hair from my neck and start to leave kisses "can we spend the night in the sheets?" He whispers slithering his arms around my waist gently.