getting ready no.2

Noel was just spacing out by his locker and he heard someone's foot steps right behind him and he thought it was Kay creeping up to him again but it wasn't he thought for a minute "Kay doesn't get done with the bathroom that fast" he thought. When he was still thinking a Fimiler voice speaks. "Hey Noel" Mishca says. Noel looks surprised and blushed a little. "O-oh HI Mishca it's am- good to see you. " Noel stuttered. "Yeah it's good to see you as well, so are you going to the party today?" Mishca asked. Noel was quite for a second and thinking about what to say so he doesn't stutter. "Noel?" Mishca asked. "Oh! Yes sorry I was just thinking about my schedule, I was trying to remember if I was busy" Noel rushed his sentence cause he was embarrassed. "No it's fine I get spaced out some times when I'm focused on something, like daydreaming you know. " Mishca explained. "Yeah I day dream a lot. " Noel sighed. "I'll see you at the party" Mishca said. Noel Nodded and waved. He went to his class and thought about what he was gonna wear.
*******************************

N: Kay, what should I wear?

K: I could come over and see what looks good on you.

N: sure you can come rn

K: ok see ya in a bit im almost ready.

N: ok bye
--------------

Noel here's a knock on his door and opens it. K: hey! N: hey so I picked out some stuff and I want to know if I'll look good. K: ok ok. Hmmm idk. This looks good just different pants, uhhh. N: just pick one. K: maybe this and this. As the friends talked they finally decided about what Noel should wear.

(thats what it looked like)

N: ok, ok I think I look ok. K: nah you look stunning. N: you think so? K:ofc. N: aw, thank you. K: I'm gonna do some eyeliner, I bet you'd look amazing with it. N: um ok.