Taehoon threw Hobin off him and stood up.

"It looks like you trained pretty hard."

[ exactly lol ]

[ Taehoon let Hobin do all of that! ]

"Why did you think I let you tackle me?" Taehoon smirked as he held the water shoe up in a taunting manner.

Hobin was just sat there on the floor stunned.

[ pull yourself together , motherfucker! ]

[ get up ]

[ I think he's broken his fighting spirit ]

"Don't you want to make some money!" The cameraman yelled to him.

In an instant Hobin was on his feet.

"Thank you. All of your support has given me strength."

[ look at this motherfucker ]

[ he got up as soon as he heard the word 'money' ]

[ but he ignored our support, he's the worst ]

Taehoon got bored of  waiting and kicked Hobin right in the stomach.

The boy was stunned as the kick knocked the air out of his lungs.

After that, Hobin was pretty out of it and couldn't land a hit as Taehoon kept a distance between them.

It didn't take long for Hobin to fall to the ground.

"I guess I win. You're my new cameraman now, Snapper. What kind of videos should we make?"

After that, no one was expecting what happened next.

I was so surprised by the outcome of the fight. He's funny.. I'm starting to like him.

Maybe everyone at my new school isn't so bad.

Hobin got up and stood in front of a stall, getting into a fighting stance.

There was blood smeared on his face and bruises starting to form on his body.

"So you think I won't be able to kick you since you're in that enclosed space?" Taehoon smirked, "Do you really think you can win if you stay in there?"

When Taehoon went to kick Hobin, he grabbed onto the frame above him and pulled himself up.

The fight was over in an instant as Hobin tackled Taehoon to the ground and choked him.

It's over. I closed the app and noticed I had a missed notification.

Opening the message, I saw that Taehoon had replied to my message after all and sent me his location without saying anything else.

I guess I'll make my way there.

~*~

His location wasn't as far away as I thought it'd be as if only took me a few minutes to walk there.