Ch.1 First meeting

Börja om från början

This was the first time I had seen him genuinely smile.

My cheeks flushed as I stared at his insanely attractive smile.

"Maybe you could come sometime and learn again?" He seemed embarrassed as he asked this, avoiding eye contact.

I smiled and agreed before realising how dark it had gotten outside.

"I should probably go." I mentioned as I got up to leave.

"Wait.." Taehoon seemed to hesitant, "Will you come back tomorrow?"

The question surprised me. I wasn't expecting to make any friends here if I was being honest but I had hoped someone would talk to me.

I smiled, "Of course."

~*~

For the next week or so, I met with Taehoon.

At first we only went to the arcade.

But then he invited me to the Dojo and insisted he would help me relearn Taekwondo.

I had seen him beat the shit out of some guys but they provoked him first and despite the rumours I had heard about him, I knew deep down he wasn't a bad person.

I refuse to let rumours ruin my image of someone if I can't confirm if they are true.

Today when we met at the arcade, I noticed Hobin was also here.

I'd seen the thing about fighting Taehoon on his channel a few days ago.

Is he here to see him?

I kept quiet about it and went to play a game next to the one Taehoon always occupied.

Hobin stayed where he was for a few rounds before getting up and sitting next to Taehoon.

Taehoon didn't even glance at him as the round started.

There were people whispering about him but I ignored that.

Hobin smirked at Taehoon's character fell down, defeated.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Taehoon turned to face Hobin and glared down at him.

"I came to give you my Newtube channel." Hobin bravely turned to face him despite how his hands shook, giving away his true emotions.

"Haha.. really? Then give me the-"

"But I'm not going to give it to you now. I'll give it to you if you beat me in a one-on-one fight in a month's time." Hobin smirked at him, looking triumphant.

His smirk quickly dropped as Taehoon grabbed his shoulder tightly, "And what if I say I want it now?"

"Why? Do you think you'll lose in a month's time?"

A loud smashing noise broke up the tense atmosphere as glass fell on the floor and Taehoon's foot came in contact with one of the old broken machines.

"Then come at me in a month's time. You can choose the time and place."

Hobin was quick to leave after that.