I- 🥀Inconvenience🥀

Children running through a garden outside the Malfoy Manor playing with the other kids giggling and smiling. They soon come across a lake and sit to rest.

One of the children the Brown curly haired one gets up and walks closer to the water and turns facing the group with his arms stretched out smiling as he's feeling the breeze.

"What are you doing Theo" The Y/h/c girl giggles looking at the curly haired boy.

"It's called having fun Y/n/n." he says before getting knees deep in the water. "Come on guys it feels amazing" and her friends Pansy, Enzo, and Theodore get in joining their friend leaving the bleached blond and Y/n still on shore.

"Come on sis, Please" the blond says, giving his sister the puppy dog eyes and his hand out for her to grab.

"Finee" she smiles and takes his hand getting up and joining the others.

"Thought you'd never come" Pansy says Y/n splashes her friend playfully.

Hours go by as the friends are playing around in the lake splashing and giggling. As the sun starts to set they get out and walk back to the Mansion not giving a care in the world that they were all soaked.

"My Lady's" Mattheo says as he opens the door with a slight bow and they go through.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"Good morning sleepy" I hear mom say as I rub my eyes getting the sleep off of them.

"Don't want you to be late for your first day back. Breakfast will be ready soon and if you could please get your brother up too" She says with a smile before leaving.

The memory was of all of us a year before we started Hogwarts, and between that time a lot has changed but I get by. 1. Dads hardly home and if he is he acts cold and stritk and also prefers the other 'older twin' Draco more in genral 2, and one of my 'old friends and i dont get along very well sadly and 3. I'm the better fucking twin for your information.

I get up from my bed and get out an outfit before taking a cold shower to get myself fully awake. I came out wearing Black shorts, a gray top and a black and white flannel to go with it finishing up braiding my hair. After I get on a pair of converse and quickly make my bed so I can go and wake up Draco.

(Btw this is her outfit and bedroom if you dont like it imagin whatever)