A new band?

Billie:

I was in bed scrolling through my phone. I went on insta and went to some messages. There were some hate messages but i didn't mind. Some were kind of funny. I love how they try to hurt my feelings but they always fail. *ping* A new message. Oh, it's Y/N. Don't get to excited Billie!

"Hi Miss O'Connell, I just wanted to thank you real quick for the amazing time I had. It may be a weird question but can I come over sometimes. To like.. hangout and get to know each other more. Or maybe sing a song with you. I already texted Mr Mason. Maybe we could sing some songs together. Or.. maybe start a band haha. Thats funny.. Well, thank you, again for today. You don't need to awnser. Take your time and I hope you have a good day further. Ill hear from you soon. With love, Y/N."

I stared at their message for a while. Their voice started to appear in my head. I closed my eyes and thought about their smile. God.. they were amazing. Butterflies started to form in my stomach. No Billie, you've met them yesterday. It's wrong. But still, their beautiful eyes, that smile of them, their laugh, the sound of their voice. That powerful, majestic, sweet tone of voice that lives rent free in my head. And their touch. I felt their hand touch mine. Their skin is so soft and I could..

"BILLIE!" Finneas yelled in my ear. "JESUS CHRIST!!" I screamed. "Dude, I've been calling your name like 7 times. But you're here zoned out with a stupid grin on your face. Where is your mind at?" He looked at me stupid. "Or at who.." I whispered. "Huh?" "Huh? Why are you here anyways." I said in an annoying voice. "Oh, there's someone at the door for you." "Why didn't you say so." I said sprinting to the door. "I've tried." Finch said pouting.

"Conor, my love! Come in!" I said happily seeing my friend. He stepped inside. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked. "Just a water please." He said smiling. He put his jacket away and walked to the living room. I quickly went to the kitchen to grab some drinks for us. I walked back and put his glass on the table. He looked up and smiled. He has such a cute smile. I smiled back and sat down. It was quiet for a while. I looked at him while he sipped his water. I decided to break the silence.

"So.. what brings you here?"

"Did you read Y/N's message?"

"Yes."

"Well, I've been thinking about it and I would like to start a band with you two. I don't know if you thought about it. You both have these amazing voices and so much energy. It's absolutely amazing." I blushed when he said this. "So.. tell me."

"Isn't that too much for you? Nothing But Thieves, ManMadeSunshine and then this? I mean I'm not sure yet. It's a fun idea tho. But I just gotta think about it you know."

"We also can put you two in ManMadeSunshine and change the name maybe? That's an option. It will be difficult but it is an option."

"That's indeed an option.." It went quiet for some seconds. "Should we let Y/N come over to talk about this and to hangout for a bit?" "Sure." He grabbed his phone and called Y/N. "How do you have their phone number and I don't? That's not fair." I cried. "Shush, Bill."

"Hello?.." I heard their voice and my eyes lit up. "Y/N! Am i calling on the right moment?" Con asked. "Well.. yeah. What's up?" "I'm at Bill right now and we were wondering if we could talk about something." "Oh, let me ask if I could come. Are you picking me up? Where are we going? What's the plan?" They asked in the most sweetest voice. I looked at Conor. My blue eyes locked his. With our eyes still locked he awnsered them. "Yeah.. well be there in 40 minutes. Mhm.. yeah, alright. See you later." He hang up and finally looked away. "Well? Drink your water and then we will go." I clapped my hands. I heard him laugh when I ran up the stairs to change. Finneas looked at me funny and I hit him playfully. "You better shut up." "Alright lovergirl."

-15 minutes later-

"Jesus, Billie. How long does it take for you to be ready. I told Y/N we will be there in 40 minutes." I heard Conor cry. "Oh shut up, crybaby. It's not my fault you miss your partner that much." I said walking downstairs. "What do you mean partner.. like music partner or.." He looked dumb at me. "Dude. I was kidding." I playfully slapped his head. "Let's go."
We got into Conor's car. "This is niceeee." I said impressed. He laughs and starts the car. I text Y/N my apology for talking so long and that we're on our way. I get some excited spamming back. Well isn't that cute. I smile. Conor looks at me funny. "Y/N." "Ohh, haha." He focuses on the road again and I put on some of music of his. "Boring." He said. "I think it's amazing." And I started jamming on the music. Not even 10 minutes later I fell asleep. Awkward.

"Shh, shh.. she's still asleep Y/N." I heard Conor say. "Let me look at her, Con." Y/N said a bit to excited. "Y/N, let her sleep. Get in the car. Watch your step, love and look out for your head. Here let me help you." Such a gentleman. I felt the sleep take over again. I'm to tired for this. They'll wake me up when we get home.