On the stage

Y/N:

Before I continue the story I'll be introducing myself. My name is Y/N and I'm 24 years old. I live in The Netherlands. I have a best friend and her name is bsf/n. I love making music and I like to go to concerts. I play guitar myself. I'm a cat person. And I love to hangout with people that I like. Well that's it. Let's continue.

"I can't believe that I'm going to be on stage with Conor and Billie!" I called my bestfriend. "Bsf/N you can't believe it! I'm backstage right now and I'm about to perform with Conor Mason AND Billie Eilish." "STOP IT RIGHT NOW. NO WAY?!" Bsf/N screamed. "I'm being serious!!" I said with the biggest smile on my face. "Wait, Unperson is about to start. I'll call you later!" I quickly hang up and ran back. The security gave me an extra microphone. Butterflies were in my stomach when I saw Conor standing next to Billie. Billie saw me and walked up to me. "Are you alright love?" She said sounding a bit worried. "I'm doing better." I got red in the face. "Well let's go sing then!" We walked over to Conor and the others. Billie and I put our hand on his shoulder. He turned around and his eyes sparkled. I started walking around and Billie followed me. When the beat dropped I started jumping with Billie. Conor looked at me and a big smile grew on his face. Then he started jumping with us.

-time skip to the end from the tour-

"Sadly, we reached the end, lady's and gentlemen and people in between." Conor said looking a bit sad. Billie looked at him. "What if we played one of my songs?" She said. The wave of screaming people got louder. She looked at me now. "Name a song and we will sing it. Finneas come down!!" She screamed. "What about... oxytocin." I said looking at the crowd. "Whatever the person wants." Finneas said smiling while walking on the stage. Conor looked at all of us smiling.

Can't take it back once it's been set in motion.
You know I love to rub it in like lotion.
If you only pray on Sunday.
Could you come my way on Monday?
'Cause I like to do things God doesn't approve of if she saw us.
She couldn't look away, look away, look away.
She'd wanna get involved, involved, involved.
And what would people say, people say, people say.
If they listen through the wall, the wall, the wall?
I can see it clear as day.
You don't really need a break.
Wanna see what you can take.
You should really run away.
I wanna do bad things to you (to you).
I wanna make you yell (yell).
I wanna do bad things to you (to you).
Don't wanna treat you well.
Can't take it back once it's been set in motion.
You know I need you for the oxytocin.
If you find it hard to swallow.
I can loosen up your collar.
'Cause as long as you're still breathing.
Don't you even think of leaving.
Not gonna wanna look away, look away, look away.
You're gonna wanna get involved, involved, involved.
And what would people say, people say, people say.
If they listen through the wall, the wall, the wall?
I can see it clear as day.
You don't really need a break.
Wanna see what you can take.
You should really run away.
Other people wouldn't stay.
Other people don't obey.
You and me are both the same.
You should really run away.
Bad things.
To you.
I wanna do bad things to you.
I wanna make you yell.
I wanna do bad things to you.
Don't wanna treat you well.

We were all out of breath. But that means that we succeeded. This was my dream. I always wanted to be a singer. I looked around and the whole crowd was clapping and yelling. I saw all the Thieves walking up to me. Joe grabbed my hand. "It's so lovely to meet you. You did an amazing job!" He said. I smiled and blushed. "Yeah! Ive never heard a voice like yours. It's fantastic." Dom said. "By the way, would you like to go out with us? Billie will be going with us too. We can get to know each other more." Oh my god. I got invited by the Thieves to get them to know better. "Yeah, ofcourse!! Wow, how could I say no." I jumped around. "Let's go then!" The Thieves said.

I walked in the cafe and I looked around for a spot to sit. "Oh uh, love, we have a private table in a private room. We're still famous you know??" Billie said to me. "Oh haha yeah, I knew that." I said a bit embarrassed with pink cheeks. She opened the door for me. "Cuties first." I quickly looked over to her and saw her smiling. "Jesus. This woman."
Conor was already sitting at the table. "Welcome, Y/N! Come sit down." He smiled lovely. I maybe stared a bit too long because he stood up and walked over to me. "You alright?" He asked leading me to a chair. "Yeah, I'm just tired and excited at the same time haha." I said. "Understandable." Billie said while sitting down next to Finneas. I looked at her smiling. "Where do you live, love?" She asked. The butterflies kept flying around when she calls me that. It's still unbelievable that I'm sitting between my lifesavers. "I live in the Netherlands." "In Amsterdam?" Conor asked. I laughed. "No or else I would've found your heart. I live close to Leiden." "We should write a song about that too, Conor." Joe said. "Funny. What are you doing here, Y/N? It's like, I don't know, a 3 hour ride?" Conor said. "Well, you know, I'm like your biggest fan and I knew Billie would also come. I would literally do everything to see you guys. I listened to Billie since she produced Ocean Eyes and i listened to the Thieves since, I don't know, forever?! I know all your songs and I know all the lyrics. I've been to all your concerts and now i don't have any money anymore." I said pouting but laughing.