"Is this British themed?" I asked, walking into the prom with Blaine as Marley, Unique, Ryder and Jake sang Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

"No, it's Beatles." He laughed, and I starting laughing.

"Oh, thank god. I was doubting your planning skills for a moment." I put my hand on my chest, for the dramatic effect of relief.

"Let's go take our photos before you inevitably start to pull my curls out." He teased, pulling me towards the Photo Booth.

"You ruined my plan." I pouted, taking a hand up to his hair and he slapped it away. He stood behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my hands on top of his. It was a very basic pose, but still.

"Let's dance." He smiled, grabbing my hands and pulling me onto the dance floor. I draped my arms over his shoulders as he grabbed my waist and we started to dance.

"We did it, you know." I smiled, and he tilted his head.

"Did what?" He asked, spinning me around and then pulling me in closer.

"Last year, we said that no matter what, we'd be at prom together. We did it." I said, laying my cheek on his chest as he grabbed my hand.

"Of course, we did it. And now we're getting married." He smiled, kissing the top of my head.

"The more we say it, the more crazy it sounds. We are getting married." I laughed, and he squeezed my waist.

"I don't think it's crazy." He said, resting his head on mine.

"Oh, it definitely is crazy. But we're kinda crazy too, so it works." I teased, pressing myself closer to him.

"Yeah, we are kinda crazy, aren't we." He laughed, swaying us along with the song.

"Congratulations, New Directions, on accomplishing the impossible. You made me hate the Beatles. Your nominations for prom. King are: Stoner Brett, Blaine Anderson, Artie Abrams and that radical cleric kid. And now, your nominee's for prom queen. Quinn Fabray, Asian Number one, Kitty I-forgot-your-last-name and some other chick." Sue said, as we all stood on the stage and I nodded as she called me Quinn.

"Now here's the moment you've been waiting for because your lives are so devoid of meaning, something like this seems very important. This can't be right. What the hell do I care? Your prom king and prom queen are... Blaine Anderson and Tina Cohen-Chang." She announced, and I cheered for Blaine extremely loud, and a little for Tina. I guess she did deserve this, even if she was kind of being a bitch. Then I saw Dottie standing in the wings, holding a rope and I followed the rope to see it attached to a bucket, which was right above Tina. Holy shit, they were going to Carrie her.

"Tina, move!" I whispered, and Tina and Blaine both looked at me confused.

"Your just jealous of me, Sami." Tina scoffed, before putting on the crown.

"No, Tina, seriously, move!" I yelled, and Dottie pulled the rope, sending the bucket down. I ran up and pushed Tina out of the way as the slushee hit me entirely. Everyone went silent, and Blaine moved from his spot, to rush me off the stage. The bucket fell right where he was standing, thank god.

Blaine pulled me into the choir room, and I started crying as he sat me on a chair. My entire dress was ruined, and same for my hair. Everyone from Glee came rushing in.

"We need to get you out of those clothes and into something dry." Marley said, running in.

"It's fine. No, Blaine, don't touch me, I don't want your tuxedo getting slushee on it." I half-laughed, wiping the slush and tears from my eyes as Blaine tried to hug me.