Unplanned Marriage 12

He opened the door to the VIP room where Gulf was rolled on after he gained consciousness and a stable condition. He saw Gulf laying, might be sleeping, but he opened his eyes and turned to the door. His lips quivered to see Mew standing, silent and clearly worried.

"Hey. How you feeling"? Mew took a deep breath before starting the not-so-easy conversation.

"I am sorry Phi". A fresh trail of tears slipped down his cheeks.

"Sshhh Gulf. Its not your fault. I have talked to the doctor, everything is fine. The baby is doing good. She is fine. Just stressed because her momma was upset. You have to stay here for 2 days for complete rest then you are good to go". Mew explained holding his hand.

"You are not lying right"?

"Not at all Gulf. I have seen the scans and everything is fine. You have to relax and stay stress free okay. Rest, eat, sleep. Red books. Watch movies. Spend time with your family. And everything will be fine. Hmmm". Mew said in his warm tone.

"Spend time with family? I can go to our home right"? Gulf asked with an uncertainity in his voice.

"I.. Look Gulf. Its almost 8th month. Complicated and sensitive time. You have to be relaxed. I dont know if i am capable enough to take care of you, or fight for it. I know your parents would be relaxed to have you by them. I dont want to put stress on you by thinking, what if i might not spare time for you.

I think.. Its.. Its better for you to ...".

"To what? To live with my parents? Wow. Here i am fighting with every single person to let me live my happy life with you, and you are tossing me aside". Gulf snapped at him.

"I didnt toss you aside Gulf. You left me. And i was accused of not taking care of you and the baby. The girl is mine by blood and family line and you know that. But i am not claiming any stake on her. I dont want you to deprive you of the only memory you have left of Thanitt.

These months have made one thing clear to me. I can only be a husband to you in papers, because no matter what i do, i can never earn the trust of your parents. I can never replace Thanitt although i never wished to. I only wanted to be a part of your life. A life Tae asked me to. And i would admit that you had started to grow on me. But Gulf i cannot fight anymore. Not especially when its such a crutial time.

The doctor had informed me that it was an eye opener and i dont want to risk it anymore. I am always there for you, but this time i want you back, thinking about all and everything. I cannot promise you anything when i dont know what can trigger you. I have no complaints, but i am disappointed with myself. Only if i had postponed my work. Nothing would have happened right.

For now, i want you to relax. Just focus on taking rest and we will decide what to do after you get stable. Now tell me what you want to eat"?  Mew changed the subject and Gulf knew he couldnt say a word anymore.

***********

Gulf woke up with little whispering sounds around him. He opened his eyes to see his parents and in laws sitting and waiting for him to wake up.

"Morning Gulf. How you feeling"? His mother in law came to sit with him on the bed. He nodded his head, rubbing his tummy and sighed in relief to feel the familiar movement of his baby inside him.

"Do you feel good"? His mom asked this time and he nodded again. He was looking for Mew and he saw him coming out of the bathroom. Dressed up in semi formal.

"Good morning. How are you? Hows the baby? You didnt take your juice. Want to go to washroom"? He asked planting a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Am..am good. You are going somewhere"? Gulf asked licking his dry lips.