"What am saying is, we've been here for a whole week now, am missing our family, I haven't even talked to our parents or siblings. Bhabhi left yesterday and we weren't even there. Bhai must be behaving like a devdas at this point. We don't have any info. about Krishiv and Radhika. We were so into each other that we don't know what's going on outside" She wrapped her arms around his neck, standing opposite him, covering his manhood. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You don't like spending time with me?" Vikrant thought to tease her.

"You know that's not what I meant" She looked at him with a pout.

"And that is exactly what I mean. Aren't you happy here? With the 2 of us?" He asked. He too missed his family and was going to talk about it to her soon but Nishtha asked first.

"Vikrant, am happy. Why do you think that am not happy being with you? I desperately wanted to spend time with you and hence arranged for the farmhouse for us. We missed our honeymoon, but it didn't matter to me because I need you not the place or anyone else. Am happy that am by you, with you, for you. Please never say such thing again to me" Her gaze got teary as she explained herself. Vikrant quickly hugged her and told her he was just kidding with her.

"Morning sex cancelled for you" She said angrily walking out of the room.

"Nishtha yaar am sorry, come back here" Vikrant shouted from the room.

"Have sex with your jokes. Am not coming" Nishtha screamed from the living room, switching on the television.

"If you won't come here, I'll take my nudes and send it to my exes" Vikrant played the jealousy game, hoping she would return.

"Go ahead and I'll do the same. And wait, which ex are you talking about? You didn't even have an affair" She lowered the T.V volume and replied him. Vikrant stomped his feet in annoyance of losing the game.

"Nishtha please na, you know I need my dose of energy" He sat on the bed complaining.

"Am not coming, kuch bhi karlo" Nishtha ignored him.

"Pakka na?" Vikrant asked. Nishtha replied with a yes. A few minutes went by and there was no noise from the room. Nishtha feeling suspicious went to check on him.

"Vikrant" She called out his name, noticing that he wasn't in the room. Knocking on the bathroom door she waited for his reply. The door opened suddenly pulling her inside.

"Vikrant!" Nishtha screamed when Vikrant caged her between the closed door of the bathroom and him.

"Yes love" He played with his hair.

"You aren't getting any sex from me today" She said pointing a finger at him.

"You sure about it?" He slowly rid her t-shirt up until his hands were beneath her nakes breasts. Swatting his hands of her, she pushed him.

"Yes" Vikrant refused to let her go.

"Open to negotiation?" He proposed, knowing very well that it was the only way to pacify her was to give her an upper hand on him which he would happily do.

She looked at him with squinted eyes before completely turning towards him. 

"You'll allow me to ride you on my conditions?" She placed her offer to him.

"I'll give you a counteroffer" He said making her walk to the sink that had a mirror on top.

"What?" She asked him, looking at his reflection in the mirror. He deliberately touched his morning wood to her ass, making her aroused by his arousal. She pretended that it didn't matter to her. Standing right behind her, he bent down to pick his toothbrush, making her also bend infront, such that his cock was exactly at her entrance. Her eyes widened in shock. A red shade passed on to her cheeks.

Promise Of Love ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें