"Ouch," I said laughing.

"Here you are," the waitress interrupted and placed our orders in front of us. "And here's the special drink." She carefully placed a large glassed chocolate milkshake cup with whip cream, chocolate syrup and sprinkles, cherries and bananas, and two straws in between Bryce and I. "Enjoy."

Bryce's eyes widened from seeing the drink, "That's huge!"

"Not as huge as my c-"

"Oh it's bigger, trust me," he said flatly.

"Is not!" I complained. "How would you know. You've only ever been with me," I said a little offended.

"Did I hurt your ego?"

"Very."

"Good."

"Ass," I mumbled.

"I know, my ass is sexy. Thanks for pointing it out."

"Who's the conceited one now," I muttered. Narrowing his eyes at me he picked off one fo the cherries and threw it at me. It flew right to my left eye, leaving a trail of whip cream dripping down my cheek. My mouth dropped open in disbelief. "Lick it off me," I demanded pointing to my face.

"Make me," he replied crossing his arms over his chest.

I smirked and nodded, "Alright I see how this is going to go." Slamming both hands on the table I got up and leaned over to Bryce. My eyes drifted down to the milkshake between us. Using my right hand I grabbed a handful of the whip cream topping and smeared it over his face.

"You. Are. Dead," he enunciated every word loud and clear.

Cocking my head to the side, I raised a brow and wiggled it.

***

"See what you made me do?" Bryce exclaimed. "You got us in trouble yet again."

"You asked for it," I shrugged. He let out a slight chuckle and started walking away. "Hey..you better clean this mess up. My face is still all sticky and what not." Running up to his side I nudged him on the arm. He turned his head and raised a brow. "So?"

He stopped in front of me and turned around to face me. Taking a step forward he leaned in, brushing his lips against mine. Flicking his hot tongue against my lips I allowed him to enter. Closing my eyes I enjoyed the pleasure he was giving me, but it was soon taken away when the cool breeze of wind hit my face. Opening my eyes I didn't see Bryce in front of me. I looked left and right, in front and behind me but still no Bryce. Disappointment soon filled me. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair in frustration. Why did he make me feel like this?

I sat on a near by bench, head tilted to the ground, and eyes closed. "I'm such an idiot," I whispered to myself.

"Yeah you are," a familiar voice said in a stoic tone.

Snapping my head up I looked at him. My eyes widened in relief, "I thought you left me," I breathed out.

"I wanted to," he mumbled. "Here." He handed me some wet napkins which I only stared at. His brows furrowed, "Are you okay.."

I chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine," I said smiling and grabbed the napkins.

"So what now?"

"Since we're all sticky we might as well go swimming," I shrugged.

"I'm not swimming," he said flatly.

"Why? Can't swim?"

"No, I don't want to."

"Too bad."

***

"Vince! I said I'm not swim-" He was soon cut off as I jumped in the pool with him in my arms. Swimming to the surface I gasped for air. "Dick!" he shouted splashing water in my face.

I laughed, "I told you too bad."

"I don't have a change of clothes," he said flatly.

"It's Texas, you'll dry up," I said rolling my eyes. "Now come on, have some fun!"

"You want fun? I'll show you fun!" With that said he jumped on my shoulders and dunked my head in the water.

"Uncle! Uncle!" I cried out, coughing from the water I accidently swallowed. His hands left my body giving me the chance to make him fall backwards. Turning around I grabbed his shoulders and pinned him against the side of the pool. "Gotcha," I whispered in his ear.

"You really want to do this in front of everyone?"

I looked around and noticed we gained an audience. I shrugged, "And?"

"I'm a nobody, remember that."

"You're not a nobody to me, you remember that." Not giving him another chance to speak I crashed my lips to his.