Don't Love Me [BoyxBoy - Short Story]

CHAPTER ONE

I watched as he approached me, hands shoved in his pockets, head tilted slightly to the side, and his blond hair fixated messily over his eyes. Slowing his pace as he neared me I looked up into his deep sea green eyes. Something about those eyes of his held me; they looked so sad and tired. I blinked repeatedly, realizing what was going on.

He stopped just a couple of steps in front of me and cleared his throat, "Do me a favor?" he asked.

Quirking a questioning brow at him I hesitated before replying. I don't know why I was but for some odd reason he made me feel this way. "Depends on what that is," I replied.

"Can we go somewhere a little more private?" he asked, looking around the room full of people.

I nodded, "I guess." Pushing myself off the stairs I was sitting on, I fixed my wrinkled shirt and looked at him. "Where to?"

He motioned for me to follow him and so I did. He walked into an empty classroom and sat on the many desks arranged perfectly lined up. I closed the door behind me and sat on the desk across from him. Several minutes passed before he spoke.

"You probably don't know me," he started, his eyes looking at the floor, "and I know you probably don't want to either but all I'm asking you is one little favor."

"I said it once already, it depends on what that is."

He lifted his head up and bored those sad eyes into me once again making a lump form in my throat. "Well I know you're one of the biggest players around and you'd do anything with two legs," he replied, shrugging like it was nothing.

I chuckled slightly, "I'm offended that you think of me that way."

"It's true, is it not?" he raised a brow.

Shaking my head I replied, "You're partially correct."

The corner of his lips slightly curled up in amusement, "Then you wouldn't mind taking my virginity." Shock and confusion flooded my mind. "It's not like you've never been with a guy before," he muttered.

I laughed, "Fair enough. But why?"

His amused expression quickly turned into a frown, "I have my reasons. You don't have to know," he said quietly and looked away.

"Alright so let me get this straight. You want me to take your virginity.."

"Yeah."

"Then what?"

"Then nothing. Act like nothing happened between us and you go back to being the popular Mr. Vince Kube and me, I'll go back to being a nobody," he said casually.

"You're not a nobody," I said reassuringly.

He shook his head and chuckled slightly, "Oh yeah? What's my name?"

Narrowing my eyes at the blond haired guy in front of me I pursed my lips. Thinking back to everyone I knew I tried picturing him from somewhere, anywhere really. Why have I never seen him before? How could I not see him? I mean look at him..for one, he's hot.

He sighed, "Forget it." He hopped off the desk and made his way towards the door.

"Wait!" I called out. He turned around to face me. "About your favor..I'll do it." I hastily spoke out.

He cocked a brow, "You sure?"

I shrugged, "Yeah why not."

He nodded, "Okay fine. How does tonight sound?"

"Tonight?" I looked at him incredulously.

"If you're not up for it I can find someone else."

"No it's fine, it's just that why are you so eager to have sex?"