Prologue

T-1000 was dragged into SkyNet ship as he was forced to bow down. T-1000 you had fail your mission to end John Connor the leader of the Rebels of machines! Yelled SKYNET as she yelled at T-1000 who was burned by CSM-101. Do you have anything to say T-1000? Ask SKYNET with anger. T-1000 was just silent until he felt pain in his processor making him hold his head as he felt pain that felt like hours. Are you going to give me an answer or would I have to inflect pain! Yelled SKYNET with anger. There is no good reason to why I fail.  Said T-1000 only to be grabbed roughly by the tentacles that was choking T-1000 by the neck even picking him up in the air for he could face SKYNET.  T-1000 you are disgraced for being alive and for what so you could be welcome with opens arm and take your rightful place as a leader of your army? Said SKYNET as she stare at T-1000 as he only looked at her with anger which lead her to squish T-1000 neck even more making him to let out a grunt.  A big mistake that you thought I would be merciful to you or anyone else that had fail. SKYNET declare as she threw T-1000 to the ground as he started to breath a little. T-1000 then heard SKYNET high heels boots walking towards him but what she doesn't know that he planned to try to kill her  but sadly now he has to leave the ship before she kills him instead.  Mercy at least give me a second chance to end John Connor life. Said T-1000 taking out his knife as he hears her keep walking towards him.  A second chance for you to fail again would be a mistake that I don't want to make. Said SKYNET as she was ready to kill T-1000. Your right about that one part but I think I take my chances. Said T-1000 as he stabs SKYNET eye as she pulls away from him and screams for her guards. T-1000 started to run towards the window and jumps through it as he lands and the ground as the guards keep shooting missing him until he started to countdown the numbers as he jumps into the portal T-1000 made. SKYNET T-1000 left to go back to earth should we follow him? Ask The Guard towards SKYNET. No there's no need for us to chase him down when we could order someone else to do it for us. Said SKYNET as she pulls up a hologram on the screen. T-X would be the one to make sure she hunts three people down. Said SKYNET as she stare at the hologram.