Torture Chamber

Amayah carried the torch over to him, and started at him for a moment, so she could see the fear in his eyes. She placed the flame on his skin and listened to him quietly scream in pain. She could smell his flesh burning, and hear it sizzling. She removed the flame from his leg, and waited for his screaming to subside. "Now, are you going to admit what you did?" Amayah asked. "Or do we need to continue this little fun fest?" She added.

    Nathaniel looked out Amaya and shook his head yes. When she pulled a gag out of his mouth, he spit in her face. "Go to hell you evil bitch!" He screamed. Quietly she wiped her face, and replaced the gag. Amaya reached into her bag, and grabbed a pair of pliers. She ain't one of his fingers up, grabbed the fingernail with the pliers and pulled it out of its bed while looking him in the eye.

    Even though his screams were muffled by the gag in his mouth, they were still getting louder. "If you keep getting louder, I will kill everyone you care about." Amaya said. As his screams quieted down, she took the gag out once more. "This is the last chance you're going to get." Amaya grimaced. "Are you ready to admit it?" She asked. I didn't fucking do anything." He spat. "I told you you piece of shit." She hissed. She put the gag back in his mouth, and looked down at him, he saw the cold disconnected feeling in her eyes.

    Amayah finished pulling out all of his fingernails on his left hand, and she stepped back, and looked at him. She grabbed one of his cigarettes, lit it up, and smoked it. When she was done with it, she put it out on his face. He winced in pain as it seared his skin. Amayah grabbed his right hand, and continued removing his fingernails. At this point Amayah sat on the end of his bed, and watched as he writhed in pain.

    Amayah had been torturing him for hours at this point, and she was tired. She went to her torture bag, and grabbed a cloth, and a gallon of water. Then she took the duct tape and wrapped it around the top of his head and his neck. She started with a little, and began waterboarding him.

    Knowing she didn't want to kill him until she got a confession, she backed off. She couldn't let him die without confessing, but she also had to leave the following day. Amayah grabbed a scalpel from her bag, and began cutting all over his body, from his face down to his feet. Reaching down, she grabbed his testicles, and she was going to castrate him, but just as she was about to cut, she could hear him trying to talk. As she talked the gag out of his mouth, he was taking frantically. "Wait!" He exclaimed. "I'll confess to everything." He added.

    "Hold that thought." Amayah said. She knew she needed evidence to send to vengeful, so she pulled out her phone. She turned her phone on and recorded his entire sick confession. Amayah put her phone down, grabbed his testicles, and castrated him anyways. "Just for good measure." Amayah said. By this time it was already 3 a.m. and she knew she needed sleep and food. Amayah put her silencer on her .9 and shot him point blank in the head. She took a picture of him for evidence, and then she packed up all of her stuff and left.

    Driving down the road, she saw the bright yellow arches of McDonald's, and she pulled in. She normally didn't eat fast food, but it was the only thing open this late. She went through the drive thru, and got a big Mac, large fry, and a large water. Amayah went and parked and ate her food.

    She googled the nearest hotel, and rented the cheapest room they had. Amayah drug herself into bed, collapsed and passed out. She woke up the next day at 8 a.m. and packed up to go back to the prison she now lived in.