Chapter 12

As the birds sang outside and the strong sun beamed up, a groggy Sara began opening her eyes she turned over to the other side. His was not beside her so she closed her eyes again, snuggling her head into her pillow she could swear it was softer then before.

Patting it a few times she could swear it felt different to touch too. Before snuggling back into it.

"Mmm"

Her eyes shot open, did I just hear a moan Sara thought. She gulped before slowly looking behind her.

A smiling Celeste waved her fingers back at her. Sara quickly tried to jump off the bed, but before she could 
Celeste tailed pulled her back into her large breasts.

"And where do you think your going" she asked Sara.

"W-why are you in my bed" Sara repiled.

Celeste moved her face close to Sara.
"I've been so busy with work, no time to see my back at all."

Celeste looked sad which made Sara feel bad, it was true she hasn't seen her for some time, even tho His didn't want her to.

"I-im sorry" Sara said placing her hand over Celeste's.

Celeste's face was looking away so Sara put her hands on it getting her to look back. As she turned it around no tears but a smirking lamia instead.

Before Sara could react, Celeste's arms wrapped around Sara body pulling her into her boobs again, Only this time smothering her in them.

"Icadnjtffbeyth" Sara said

"What was that sweetie" Celeste asked.

"Icadnjtffbeyth! "

Celeste let go and Sara popped back up. "I.. can't... breathe" she said catching her breath back.

"Forgive me won't you, I can't help but tease you" Celeste said hugging her instead faces rubbing up againest each other.

Sara tried pulling away but a sweet s
Smell started to fill the air. Looking at Celeste face she was smiling back at Sara.

"Like the smell baby?"

Sara started to fill hot and drozey, Celeste let go of her body gentle placing her back into her boobs.

"Just relax and enjoy my baby" Celeste hands started to move over Sara body reaching her boobs. She begins using one finger to circle around her nipple. Sara can't help but moan a little feeling her nipple get bigger.

"How cute are those moans, you shouldn't hide them" Celeste said before moving over to do the same with then other nipple.

Sara was feeling even hotter, her body had a mind if it's own. She felt her hand slipping down between her legs but Celeste grabbed it stopping her. Sara looked up to a smirking Celeste.

"Can't have you doing that can we baby"  Celeste lifted up Sara chin, she was standing over Celeste.

"Stick out your tongue for me sweeite" Celeste said, Sara uncontrollably followed, Celeste orders.

There was a far gap before them both, but thst didn't matter to Celeste her long fork tongue reached Sara's as they tasted each other.

Licking each other's tongues Celeste could taste how horny Sara was, a powerful feeling came over Celeste but she had to remain in control.

Pulling away taking in the view of Sara. "Mmm you look delioues baby" looking at the hot mess thst was Sara.

"I'll play nice this time baby, now spread them legs for me."