#pleasehearmysarcasmplease

Bago kami umalis kanina, naabutan pa kami nina Lola at Carol. Carol was crying, and so was Lola. The only difference is, Lola was crying while hitting Ven. I don't think it's a big problem why Lola was hitting him because Ven was just laughing. Lola and Carol went home early since they feel homesick. They are also worried about me. Sweet, right? It was actually new to me, a grandma worrying about me. I remembered, my grandparents are not around eversince I was a kid. Maybe they forgot about me.

"Malysh, come here." he tap his lap.

I shook my head. Bahala siya riyan. I'm still annoyed. I heard him sigh and move closer to me. Nabigla ako nang buhatin niya ako at ipinatong sa kandungan niya. I glared at him but he only chuckled and hug me. I felt his other hand massaged my neck down to my back. It felt great.

"Am I too rough last night? Does it still hurt? Do you.. Do you still like me after we made love?"

I kinda felt like I was in a fast talk with Boy Abunda. Thankfully, he is not bald and old. He is a gorgeous gray eyed man who is four years older than me.

I stared at his eyes and smiled. "Thank you for your wonderful question, Mr. Vasiliev. Yes, you are too rough last night and you exceeded my expectations. Yes, it hurts. And yes, I like you. Why can't I like you?"

I felt butterflies when he suddenly kiss my lips and stared at my eyes. "Siempre desearé y siempre querŕe que seas mía."

My forehead creased, "I'm already yours. Why do you still wish that I'm yours?"

He only smiled and left me hanging. Well not literally hanging. Nakakandong lang ako sa kaniya, 'e. Inshort, he didn't replied.

It was already 8 pm when we arrived at the mansion. Mariel was crying when she saw me. She miss me, obviously. Shigure was teary-eyed upon seeing me. This guys are so dramatic. But still, I can't deny the fact that I care for them too.

"Madam, grabe ba't gumanda kayo lalo? Blooming rin. Parang bulaklak." Pinunasan niya ang uhog niya. Which is a bit disgusting, by the way. "Nadiligan ka po ba ni Master- Aray ko po."

"Mariel. Shut up." I warned her with my smug face but eventually laugh when I saw her face. Himas-himas nito ang batok habang nakanguso. She looks like a human clone of a duck. Or a swan? A chicken? A goose? Flamingo?

"Erase that kind of face, Mariel. Hindi 'yan nakaka-cute. Pero feel ko, bentang-benta 'yan kay Shigure. Try mo." I wink, making her cheeks flushed. Oh no. I felt something flowery here. Did something developed while I'm away?

"Nice to see you again, Sera-chan. Para kang lantang bulaklak na biglang nadiligan." Komento niya. Tatawa sana siya nang biglang may tumikhim sa likod ko. I tilt my head and saw it was the emotionless Ven.

"Shaddai, Mariel. Escort your Mistress in her room. My malysh is tired so don't annoy her."

Shigure-san nodded at Ven and jokingly bowed his head to me like some fucking lousy prince. I rolled my eyes at him and he just chuckled. I heard Ven fake a cough beside me. Probably to get my attention.

"Malysh, I have a meeting with the council right now so I can't see you off. Behave for me, okay? And don't ever escape. You're already pregnant."

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay roon. Okay? Why was he being so paranoid and too advanced? Pregnant that fast? If he is God-like, then maybe he can impregnate me that fast.

I was about to talk back when suddenly, without warning, he kiss my lips and walk away.

Wow.

"Wow. Parental Guidance is Advice." rinig kong sabi ni Shigure.