14

I combed my hair as I stare myself at the mirror. Ven told me to wear something comfortable so I picked the white bustier top and the black wide pants that he packed for me. The bustier top is a bit revealing that sends chill in my spine. If there would be a long sleeve shirt, I would probably wear it than this one but I don't have any choice.

I pulled the red box out of its shelf and opened it just to see a hiking boots. Well, what am I gonna do with this? Hindi naman kami magha-hiking sa loob ng bahay, 'di ba? I rolled my eyes irritatedly and decided to picked the white lita boots. And I repeat, I don't have any choice but to wear it because Ven didn't brought normal shoes or slippers for me to wear!

"You don't look comfortable, Malysh.." he licked his lower lip and touch my forehead. "You don't have a fever so.. what made you uncomfortable, hmm?"

"The bustier I am wearing is a bit revealing and I'm a bit conservative..."

His forehead creased and look at me up and down, studying my outfit. He touched the hem of the top just to see that my skin is almost visible.

"You look really fine to me but this bustier is irritating. Why did I even let Finn choose your clothes?" he whispered to himself.

"Finn?" is that his brother? I forgot.

"My younger brother who owns a shopping mall.. That kid really.." he pulled the hem of my top even lower that made me slap his hands.

"Stop doing that. My breast would peek out!" I whispered. "Lola, alis na po kami! Carol, bantayan mo ang Lola, ha?" I bend down and kissed Carol's cheeks. She smiled at me and politely nodded.

I must say that Ven drives so fast. Luckily, I like fast drivers. It didn't made me freaked out or trembling like what girls used to do. A bunch of scaredy cats and such.

"Zeji!" the familiar guy greeted Zeji when we arrived.

The guy beside me chuckled. "Phineas, how have you been?"

"Ito.. gwapo pa rin na naghahanap ng magiging girlfriend." he laughed, playfully.

"I heard that Erinn is here." Ven hold my hand and pulled me closer to him. He's like blocking me to see.. someone?

"Yup, binabantayan niya yung bebe niya dito. I heard na, Atlanta raw ang pangalan. Naku.. pangalan pa lang, alam ng mabilis 'yan tumakbo." he smirk.

The two of them look bestfriends... Is Ven so friendly? He has too many bestfriends. But he looks cold. Maybe I'm just too judgemental. Don't judge the book by its cover.. ika nga nila.

The guy's eyes landed on me. He smiled and wave. Now I remember why he is familiar. He is the guy who told us about the Jasha girl. The guy that Carol talked to.

"Uy, Hi Mrs. Vasiliev!" he greeted.

I nodded and waved back. It is awkward. Being called as Ven's wife made me weird as hell. Could they just stop calling me that? I have a name! The reason why my parents made my name so everyone would call me that! Bakit pakiramdam ko ay nalimutan na nila ang pangalan ko?

His house looks friendly, like him. There are too many visitors everywhere. Some of them are even familiar to me.. Did I saw them somewhere?

"Kain lang kayo dito, 'pre. Puntahan ko muna ang iba." he was about to go when I think he forgot something. "And.. do you want me to call Erinn for you?"

"Yeah, call him for me. Do tell him that I would be expecting him to come.. and Happy Birthday Phineas."

As I was sitting comfortable, I feel like someone is staring at me. To found out who it is, I tilt my head at the left side of the house just to see a lady who is throwing death glares at me. She was holding a beer in her hand, which I find a bit unclassy for a lady like her. I raised my brows at her when she rolled her eyes on me. I smiled when I have a hunch who she is.