But he just shrugged it off and hugged Yeonjun back.

“I’m going to cook ramyeon but I can’t find it. Would you help me?” Yeonjun asked.

“Y-yeah, sure,” Soobin agreed. “I-I’ll change first and you too,” he replied and they both get off on the bed.

Soobin opened the lights and he look for clothes that he can lend to Yeonjun and as for him he just wore a hoodie and pajamas. They are both on the kitchen, waiting for the water to boil.

Yeonjun saw how Soobin looks at the pot blankly. He saw his red eyes and his pale lips. “How are you feeling?” Yeonjun consulted him.

“H-huh?” Soobin reacted and looked at the older. “B-better. I’m sorry if I dragged you in here again,” he apologized.

“My dog is being kidnapped, do you expect me to just stay still?”

Soobin’s lips rose a little when Yeonjun said that and somehow it made him feel a bit lighter. Somehow, Yeonjun cares even if he only sees him as his dog.

“Thank you again,” Soobin said and smiled at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun just looks away. “It’s boiling,” he said and open the lid then put the two packs of ramyeon inside it and closes again. “Soobin, don’t you know how to fight back?”

“H-huh? I d-don’t… No,” he replied in a low voice.

“How can you protect yourself? H-how can you protect others if you’re like that?” Yeonjun tried not to stammer.

That made Soobin paused for a minute before looking down. “Y-you know, I sworn to protect someone b-but… I don’t know? Maybe I’m just a coward afterall,” Soobin stated.

“Yeah you are,” Yeonjun agrees and open the lid again to stir the noodles.

“And you’re taking advantage of it,” Soobin stated. “Right?”

Yeonjun just sighs and didn’t respond he just do all the cooking and then served some to Soobin. “Eat a lot,” he said and he slurps in his.

“Thank you for the food,” Soobin expressed and eat.

They both eat silently and went back to room after that. Soobin pulled a futon and put on the floor. “I’ll just sleep here, you can sleep on the bed,” Soobin said while placing some pillows on it.

“Of course, why would I sleep on the floor?” Yeonjun replied and Soobin just rolled his eyes.

“Turn off the light,” Soobin said.

“Do it,” Yeonjun rejects.

Soobin glared at him and he started walking towards Yeonjun and he thought as he moves forward he’s going to step backward but the older didn’t.

“I hate you,” Soobin whispered and was about to walk passed by him but Yeonjun hold both of his arm.

Yeonjun walk backwards while dragging Soobin and when he noticed the wall is near he switch their position and leans Soobin against the wall and he’s really shock with what just happened. Then Yeonjun turn off the lights.

There’s a little amount of space between them. Soobin can smell his own scent through his tee that’s Yeonjun’s wearing. He can feel his breath near his face.

“What if I’ll make a wrong move right now, Soobin?”

Soobin. He’s asking him as Soobin and not his dog.

“Do it, it’s dark. No one can see it,” Soobin replied.

Then Soobin felt Yeonjun’s hand traveling from his arm and cupped his cheek slowly lifting his chin a little. Soobin’s out of his breath now and just waiting for something to happen.

“If I do it, you are not allowed to mention it again. You get that, Puppy?”

Puppy. Now he’s using his authority again over Soobin to keep what he’s going to do between them at Soobin’s dark room.

“Yes,” Soobin replied with politeness in his tone.

Soobin closed his eyes as he feels soft lips touching his. It stayed like that but then Yeonjun started tilting his head that made Soobin parted his lips a little and they continued kissing in there for more minutes.

Yeonjun’s hands are on Soobin’s waist while Soobin’s hands are wrapped on Yeonjun’s neck. They kissed each other and it feels like they won’t stop but Yeonjun needs to. He needs to stop or he’ll go all the way.

Their lips slowly parted and breathe for air. “Let’s sleep,” Yeonjun whispered.

“Y-yeah sure,” Soobin replied. “C-can I sleep beside you?”

“Who are you to sleep beside me?” Yeonjun asked.

“Doesn’t an owner who cares for their puppy always make them sleep beside them?”

Yeonjun laughs when Soobin said it and gently scratches his brows. “Come here,” he said and hold Soobin’s hand and they made their way on the bed. “Goodnight, Puppy.”

“Goodnight and thank you again, Yeonjun.”

Is the leash of their relationship is slowly getting loosen or it went even more tighten?