Not bad and he loves it too for some reason.

"SSC's getting busy posting the details and organizing stuffs now. This'll be fun! Our section yesterday planned what will be our booth and they say we're going for the burger and hotdog ones," Beomgyu shared.

"Oh, will it be marketable?" Soobin wondered.

"It is because we have Yeonjun," Beomgyu grins and Soobin get it already.

"Well, you're not wrong," Soobin commented and chuckles. "But is Yeonjun really this bad even before?"

"Nope! He's actually badder than before," Beomgyu answered right away. "He's so mean to all. I don't even know why he's like that," he added.

"Badder? What did he do?" Soobin curiously asks.

"You don't want to know— ah! Remember the trainee I said? It's one of the worst and the other one is when he almost let a kid drown at the pool for unknown reason," Beomgyu storied.

Soobin just nods as a respond. After eating their lunch and went back to class, Yeonjun hasn't comeback yet. So after class he decided to go to the gymnasium with his usual bottled water and towel only to find out he isn't there.

"Oh Soobin! You're here for Yeonjun?" Hyeong Bin asked him.

Soobin nods. "Ah yeah but I think he's not in here," Soobin replied.

"Yeah, he said he's not going to practice today. He didn't tell you?" Hyeong Bin asked.

Why would Yeonjun tell Soobin about his plans? It's not like they are friends or more than that.

"N-no, then just have this water. Thank you Hyeong Bin!" Soobin smiles and then leave the bottled water and walks out of the gym.

"Where the hell is he?" he wondered.

The next place he went is the male restroom but it's lock and no one's in there. He then went to the rooftop and there's none as well. He's not in his usual spots, where could Yeonjun be?

"You're great!" a woman exclaimed as he looks at Yeonjun throws the used condom.

Yeonjun just smirked. "Am I?" he asked and took on his clothes.

"You're going already?" the female asked him while covering his naked self with a blanket.

"Yeah, have plans to do. Nice to meet you by the way," Yeonjun just replied and went out without saying anything.

His phone has been vibrating since earlier and he finally answers it. "Yes?"

[Where are you? You'll be late again. It's your mom's birthday. She'll get mad at you!]

It's Hueningkai.

"I'll be there, Kai. I just forgot something at the school."

[So you aren't at the school right now?]

"Talk to you later."

Yeonjun ended the call and then hop on his motorbike and went back to his school after banging someone he just meet and will never meet again.