Chapter 4: partayyy

*SUMMERS POV*

Its Saturday night and i'm at Grace's house getting ready for a party. The boys are also over because they want to come too. We have all sort of become a close little friend group. It's quite nice.

our fits ^^

our fits ^^

We walk down the stairs as the boys are waiting ready to leave
"fucking finally took you long enough" Ethan mutters.

"Whoopsie" I say with a cheeky smile.

Lewis is just looking me up and down. He does that a lot.

I sit in the front as Lewis drives, the other three in the back.

"okay remember no eating anything or leaving your drinks alone" Lewis explains
"mhm" we all mumble

We get there and it's pretty loud. There's lots of drinking and smoking, it freaks me out but i want to stay for the others.

Everyone breaks up and walks around checking out the place.
I sit down on a couch.

A man that looks to be around 19 approaches me.
"fuck your hot wanna smash" i immediately get uncomfortable. What is with creepy boys and me.
"i-i no thanks"
"come on baby it will be fun"
"i said no" i begin to get up but he grips my wrist
"stop playing har-" he is cut off by Lewis
"she said no" Lewis says harshly with a dark stare. The guy let's go of my wrist.
"awh is she your little fuck buddy"
Lewis pushes him against the wall and punches him 4 times hardly. Letting go and watching him drop to the floor.
Lewis needs to stop finishing my fights. He's making me look weak.
Lewis stares at him one last time before grabbing me with one hand around my waist holding me close
"are you okay"
"yes, i'm good, thank you"
"no drama love, i shouldn't of left you"
I don't even care what he calls me at this point i can't be bothered fighting about it.
"you didn't even leave me, plus if you didn't come i would of beat him to the ground" i smile cheekily up at him.
"looked like it" he smiles. like full on smiles. showing his dimples and everything.
my smile only widens at his.
"let's find the others, we're going home"

~~

we all go back to the house. Me and Lewis are sitting outside on the porch swing. the others are trying to cook. i'll say it again. trying.

we are both just sitting in silence.
he lets out a deep sigh.
"what's wrong"
"i can't do this anymore" he turns to me
"do what"
"this whole enemies thing. i can't. you don't get it summer. i never hated you, my feelings got so strong, i didn't know how to be around you anymore, i want to be with you, i want to love you, i want to kiss you, i want to touch you, i want to show you off, i want to marry you, i want you to be the mother of my children, i want to treat you like you deserve, i want you so fucking bad i always have, i can't fucking say no to you ever, please, just let me show you how good i can treat you" he blurts out to me.
My jaw just drops open. I would never expect him to just confess to me like that.
I've always liked him but i kept pushing it away, i wouldn't think he felt the same. Especially after we became enemies.

I put my hand on his face and rub it with my thumb.
His eyes search my face looking for an answer.
"I've always wanted you too Lewis"
Now he's the one with his jaw dropped open
"so you'll give me a chance" he says his eyebrows furrowed
"mhm"
he smashes his lips onto mine. finally.
We pull away breathlessly both of us smiling. We hear cheering behind us through the window and we turn to see Grace , Ethan and Charlie smiling like idiots.
We get up and come inside they run up to us and hug us.
"finally you got the guts" Grace says looking at Lewis.
He just smiles at her. Putting his arm around my waist
"now people will stop harping on about that ban" Ethan smirks
"what ban?"
"your little boyfriend put a campus wide ban on you, no one was aloud to ask you out or even talk to you otherwise he'd beat them, hence all the fights"
Ethan says. All of them start giggling and Lewis sends them a death glare. He then looks at me as if hoping i'm not mad. I just giggle with them.
"you silly boy"
He kisses the side of my head and i yawn.
"tired love?"
"mhm"
Everyone says goodnight and i go up to bed with Lewis
We slide into bed as he pulls my on top of him so i'm laying flat on his chest.
I put my head in the crook of his neck my hands tangled up in his hair. His hands wrap around my waist.
"goodnight princess" he kisses my cheek rubbing circles on my back.
This feels good.
I feel safe.
I feel cared for.
It's all i've ever wanted.

~~enemies to lovers >>sunshine x grumpy>>>when he falls first>>

~~
enemies to lovers >>
sunshine x grumpy>>>
when he falls first>>