Chapter 2: grumble

I wake up, my face throbbing in pain, Lewis was right saying it would hurt today.
I have a shower and wash my hair, i put my hair into one long braid as i can't be stuffed doing my curly hair routine.

my fit ^^

I walk downstairs to Lewis, Grace and my dad chatting.
Grace runs over.
"shit that looks painful" she says talking about my bruises and cuts.
"it is" i groan
Lewis walks over and grabs my chin gently moving me face to look at my bruises.
His jaw clenches and his grip gets tighter on my chin.
He doesn't say anything and just walks away and hops in the car helping my dad put more gym stuff in the front seat.
I quickly feed Squishy and run outside and hop in the car.
As we're in the car, grace screaming the lyrics again, i notice Lewis clenching his fists tightly. I already know he's angry at the guy who beat me.

"lion, you've done enough you don't need to fight him again, I'm okay" He looks down at me and his whole body relaxes.
"mhm" he mumbles. rude.

~

I'm sitting in the library for the entire school week. I may or may not have got in trouble for getting into the fight.
It's boring sitting alone. no one to talk too. i love talking.
Lewis comes up in front of me and puts his hands on my desk. My head shooting up to look at him.
"why weren't you in class" he grumbles.
"i got internally suspended for the week"
"why"
"for starting that fight"
"that's bull shit" he growls. Not directed at me, more at the school.
"Leave the poor girl alone" Grace says walking up from behind him.
He takes his hands of my desk and stands up straight bumping into grace as he walks past.
"prick" she mumbles laughing. sibling love.

~~ (time skip to new day)

I wake up and get dressed. Luckily my bruises have faded mostly away and with some makeup its barely noticeable.

 Luckily my bruises have faded mostly away and with some makeup its barely noticeable

I put this on as it's chillier today.

I realise i woke up late and my dad left me a note.
*i took the other two to school, walk to school when your ready*

I sigh and begin walking to school.
Of course it begins to rain.

I walk into school as everyone is waiting for first period to begin.
Everyone's eyes lock on me and stare at me.
Why are they staring.
I spot Grace and rush over to her, She's talking with Lewis, Ethan and Charlie.
"why is everyone staring at me"
All the boys eyes widen.
"your shirt is see through" she says
I look down.
"fuck"
i feel a sweater thrown at me.
"put it on" Lewis mumbles. i put the sweater on not wanting to piss him off anymore.
The bell rings and me, Ethan and Lewis walk to class as we all have the same one. Everyone staring at me as i have Lewis's shirt on, Better than seeing my tits right?
My dad talked to the school and explained what happened and they took away my internal suspension.

Me and Lewis sit down in our assigned seats, this time he puts his hand around the back of my chair resting it there. He plays with the end of my hair, i don't say anything as he seems calmer than earlier.

"this is stupid" i sigh throwing my pen on the table. We're in the middle of a test.

"what's wrong love" Lewis looks at me. love?

"maths is stupid" i sigh

"maybe your just stupid" he smirks jokingly letting out a chuckle.
I smirk at him giggling.
"yeah thanks a lot"

We're halfway through the lesson and I'm getting to the harder questions on the maths test. My whole body is shaking. My palms are getting sweaty. My breath gets heavier.
I try to calm myself but i can't.
"m-miss can i go to the toilet" I let out shakily.
"hurry up"
I rush out the door trying to calm myself in the halls, tears now streaming down my face.
"Summer" I hear Lewis call me. Shit.
I turn around to face him my head low.
He pulls me to a empty class room and wraps his arms around my waist, i put mine around his neck.
I listen to his heartbeat and i breathe in his scent which calms me down for some odd reason.
Once I'm calm and my breathe is steady he cups my face and wipes my tears away.

"why are you so stressed about this test ma ,you never stress about school work"

I shrug "i just want the teachers to like me i guess"

"they already like you you know that, don't stress yourself for school hm, it's a messed up system and it really doesn't get you anywhere"

"thank you lion" i smile up at him as he smirks down at me. We walk back to class and continue the test.

~~

I'm sitting watching the hockey team waiting for practise to be over.
I notice my dad getting a drink and all the boys are turned towards me looking at me whispering to Lewis.
"Summer can you bring us some drinks" one of the guys yells out to me. I groan and put on some skates and go over giving them all a drink.
Lewis is last. He takes a big gulp and i watch as his Adams apple bobs. hot.
"thanks ma" he puts the bottle back on the trey with the rest. ma? I remember him saying it earlier but i blocked it out because i was panicking and in pain the first times.
I skate off the ice as he stands there with a small smile.

I watch as practise is over. All of them sweating pigs. I watch as lewis pulls the bottom of his shirt up to wipe his face revealing his abs.

woah baby.

He's fine as sh- no. He's my enemy.

~~

As i get home i walk over to Grace's as I'm staying the night. We're swimming around in her pool as it got humid and hot later on the day.
As we're swimming i hear the back door opening revealing Ethan, Charlie and Lewis, all shirtless in bathers.
I put my arms on the edge of the pool and climb out. Lewis watching my every move. Mostly staring at my goodies. I pick up a towel and notice him staring and whip him with the towel while giggling.
He sends me a death glare
"oh shit" i say and begin running while laughing everyone else watching and laughing. I turn around and see he's catching up.
"nonono lion" i laugh
Next thing i know I'm tackled on the ground. He does it in a way i don't get hurt.
I'm on top of him and we're all just laughing. I put my arm on his chest to get up and i feel him tense under my touch. His eyes flicker between my lips and eyes as mine do to his, i stand up.
I then run and jump in the pool. He just gets up with a small smile watching the rest of us jump in the pool and walking over to join us.

*LEWIS'S POV*

I smile to myself as i watch her get off of me and jump in the pool.
She's so fucking beautiful.
What is this girl doing to me.

~~
We all muck around inside for a while before we all settle down watching a movie and Summer falls asleep.
My sister turns to look at me.
"what" i mumble
"you like her more than you say you do don't you"
The boys also turn there attention to us now.
"possibly"
"you should stop being such a prick to her then" Charlie says
"and you better make a move soon, kids at school are getting fed up with your campus wide ban" Ethan adds
"look i'm trying okay" i tell them honestly
They all just smile at me.
"whipped" grace mumbles to herself.
I snap my head to her "i heard that"

~~

I love this chapter 😫
also how cute is that picture
It totally gives me Summer and Lewis vibes