18

The equipment arrived and the mem were careful

The equipment arrived and the mem were careful. Olivia hung up the TV before she and Eric had left earlier.

I returned and
We were all back and I was cooking dinner for us. I decided to make spinach with nice pieces of New York steak with some cheesy muffins with a nice bottle of wine from Spain that I was saving for my wife and my wedding anniversary. 

This is a nice wine you have here.  This wasn't cheap either. Katelyn I purchased it when I was in Spain for our wedding anniversary.  So here's to new beginning with old friends. Aye you okay? Yeah Rony its getting easier.  We noticed you had your wedding photo up. She was a good part of me. I will miss that but never forget . We will be friends again eventually when I don't know.. She asked me if I will start seeing men again m I told her I  did not know. Anyone who I date in the future will know I was married to an intersex woman and have had intimate relationships with women.  They won't know who but I won't keep it a secret that I am bisexual.  We are glad we are here for you. Rony and I both know it's not easy. We go back to work tomorrow. If you don't mind, I  would like to stay here and work from here. Rony would like to come back after she finishes at the College too. I don't mind. Thank you. We know you will eventually see others but in the meantime we want to spend time with you. All we ask is when you decide to see others please tell is so we can stop being intimate with you. Our feelings won't be hurt.  Katelyn I .am far from entering the dating scene together and don't know if I ever will be. If I  decide, I will let you know. I know I said I  be taking more days off to help. I didn't think we finish everything.  All I already tore down the boxes and will have the students from the homeless project to pick them up tomorrow. While you are working here,  I need to go check on the brewery plant and the other properties to make sure everything is okay. I may have hired good people but don't want them screwing me nor slacking off.  Dorothy is going to do some graphics and I already approved of two commercials too.  Well look at you Mrs. Brewery owner. Haha Rony.

We cleaned the kitchen.  We undressed and had a threesome in my bedroom for two hours than cuddled after using the restrooms, gargling and brushing our teeth.  I think I feel asleep before them.